Looking for volt meter and temperature meter. NOT STINGER

I want a volt meter that has a faster refresh time then 500ms. Also I want a temperature meter that they look the same and same color. Any ideas? Prefer 3 wires but 2 is ok. Any ideas?

Dakota Digital

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Well... If you are concerned about refresh rate, the new SMD/D'Amore one is coming out and is analogue, so there is no refresh rate.

Well... If you are concerned about refresh rate, the new SMD/D'Amore one is coming out and is analogue, so there is no refresh rate.

Ya no offense against steve or damore but 70$? I'll pass

Ya no offense against steve or damore but 70$? I'll pass

You need to get out more. $70 for a quality gauge is CHEAP! The Dakota Digital Gauges are $100 each.

70 isn't bad, that's how much I paid for mine. I would have gone with Dakota but I found a different one that made me drool. I've also heard a lot of good about Dakota.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Sure Electronics makes them too. Like $12 per meter on eBay. Red or blue. Roughly$35 for both meters shipped from Hong Kong. They work great though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

70 isn't bad, that's how much I paid for mine. I would have gone with Dakota but I found a different one that made me drool. I've also heard a lot of good about Dakota.

Where did you get yours?

Archived