Jump to content

Crazy things we see/hear at work


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hookers: 1 star to 5 star

Saw one trip twice in a row trying to walk down our ramp in huge shoes.

Drugs:

Had a guy drop a bag on my foot at check in. His face was priceless when he looked to see if I noticed.

Blasted celebrities at 8:00 am.

They caught a murderer on our beach, police shut down all roads and had helicopters everywhere.

High ranking government people. Secret service.

The list goes on.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

let see. these are the newest ones ive heard

An account (not mine) had an issue with a server. Hey I know lets just swap in this back up domain controller and turn it into an app server so this web app works. Dont worry we'll replace the Domain controller........9 months later the only other domain controller shits itself. no domain. no logins no dns so no websites nothing. oh and better yet. no backups. no big deal we will just promote the secondary seize the fismo roles and away we go....... oh wait no secondary. 6 people are working on this. They refuse to contact anyone who could actually save the day. (its a day at most to pull this off) Blew SLA 37000 dollar penalty and blew my delivery centers streak of 39 months for the entire delivery center not having a missed service level agreement. oh and the two idiots who did it still have a job.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I deal with off shore teams ALOT. Server crashes. They start rebuilding it. 8 days later Im contacted to help. they say its fully restored. once system state is applied we cant log in. We tried all the passwords it doesnt work. I tell them they will need to crack the local admin password and reset(no big deal 15 minutes) 3 days later they say we cant make it work can you help me? It goes through their manager to his manager to the next manager to my manager who says to go ahead and fix it. They finish the restore. apply system state reboot. I try the first password on the list and log right in.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Heres another offshore experience.

I turned over an activity to an offshore team. full turnover documentation i created and gave htem the whole nine yards. two montsh later they screwed it up. End up on a conference call with a senior delivery executive screaming at me about not giving them a proper turnover. I ask the guy on the phone if he said i didnt turn over properly and he flat out said no you didnt this is your fault. I just laughed said ok are you sure about that. Yes its your fault. I said ok game on. everyone you will have an email in two minutes. found the email with all the docs in it and sent it to everyone. Game set match.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I saw this one patient vomit like the exorcist, had a skull crack when helping someone pull a body on the autopsy table (I'll never forget that noise), caught several patients shooting up through their Iv access..... I could go on

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Posted

God N8 I wanna laugh cuz I think what your saying Is funny but I got no clue about what your talking about! Lol

Except the last one. That's one of the things I hate about the office work. That's why I keep all the emails I send lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Jesus if I could remember half the shit I've seen or heard I could write a book on How to be a Dumbass for Dummies: Super-Moron Edition.

I do contracting in the south-bay area and apparently I live in the land of do-it-yourself fails. On one of my first jobs we were completely remodeling a guys kitchen, expanding it into the closet of the adjacent room, sloping the roof, and laying down tile, and so we tell him that we'll be there early tomorrow to start the demo on all the old crap, which the guy picked up as, "Hey, we're gonna smash all your shit tomorrow, why don't you get a head start?" and he literally sledgehammered everything to bits!! I swear if I've ever seen anything so dumb as this, it'll be too soon. He smashed 3 support beams, ripped out all the wires and pipes, took out almost all the drywall, splintered all the remaining wood, and using a handheld jackhammer he punched like 8 or 9 holes through the brick wall that was the actual wall of his house, all because he thought it was save him time and money.........idiot....

Then I just finished a job this week fixing a house that was up for rent where the last lady had owned 13, YES THATS CORRECT---13--- cats.

Here's the best part though, no catdoor.........................................................................................................................................................................

yep, not a single one........no way for them to get out............anywhere...

Talk about the fecal kingdom, I mean literally, piss and shit everywhere......ev-rey-where. At first we went over the carpets with an industrial shampoo and vacuum, but the spots didn't even fade away, so we had to replace the carpet. We cut it all out and as we peeled it off the floor, THICK-YELLOW-STRINGY-STINKY-PASTE. The cat piss had literally become glue underneath the carpet there was so much we had to scrape the concrete base for fucking 9 hours to get all of the paste shit off. I have never smelled any thing so foul and disgusting in my life. We couldn't even use regular respirators, we had to get oxygen pumped into our masks because it was so bad, I almost threw up when we first pulled it back. It was over 7 years of piss and shit that was never cleaned, and I will never forget that stench.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Jesus if I could remember half the shit I've seen or heard I could write a book on How to be a Dumbass for Dummies: Super-Moron Edition.

I do contracting in the south-bay area and apparently I live in the land of do-it-yourself fails. On one of my first jobs we were completely remodeling a guys kitchen, expanding it into the closet of the adjacent room, sloping the roof, and laying down tile, and so we tell him that we'll be there early tomorrow to start the demo on all the old crap, which the guy picked up as, "Hey, we're gonna smash all your shit tomorrow, why don't you get a head start?" and he literally sledgehammered everything to bits!! I swear if I've ever seen anything so dumb as this, it'll be too soon. He smashed 3 support beams, ripped out all the wires and pipes, took out almost all the drywall, splintered all the remaining wood, and using a handheld jackhammer he punched like 8 or 9 holes through the brick wall that was the actual wall of his house, all because he thought it was save him time and money.........idiot....

Then I just finished a job this week fixing a house that was up for rent where the last lady had owned 13, YES THATS CORRECT---13--- cats.

Here's the best part though, no catdoor.........................................................................................................................................................................

yep, not a single one........no way for them to get out............anywhere...

Talk about the fecal kingdom, I mean literally, piss and shit everywhere......ev-rey-where. At first we went over the carpets with an industrial shampoo and vacuum, but the spots didn't even fade away, so we had to replace the carpet. We cut it all out and as we peeled it off the floor, THICK-YELLOW-STRINGY-STINKY-PASTE. The cat piss had literally become glue underneath the carpet there was so much we had to scrape the concrete base for fucking 9 hours to get all of the paste shit off. I have never smelled any thing so foul and disgusting in my life. We couldn't even use regular respirators, we had to get oxygen pumped into our masks because it was so bad, I almost threw up when we first pulled it back. It was over 7 years of piss and shit that was never cleaned, and I will never forget that stench.

I am soooo sorry for you, that is some nasty nasty stuff. And n8, haha that sucks so much, some people shouldn't be allowed to make decisions regarding technology, and they never let the right guy do the job first lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3016 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...