Socky Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 So yesterday, Me and my helper were doing this back splash for this crazy women. I explained to her that the grout was going to be darker when it is wet. I also showed her a piece that was 1x3 for an example. I get a phone call telling me that she had pulled all the grout out of the backsplash because it was the wrong color. She had her husband pull the grout out, and turns to find out she was surprised she did so. We hear her yell to her husband "GARY! Stop doing scraping it out, it was the right color!" Gary said "Make up your fucking mind you crazy ass bitch" Then she was like what do i do? So i told her, well you better go to homedepot and buy some grout to replace what you took out. Then she hung up the phone instantly. Damn lady was crazy. Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
pa-pa-platypus Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 i deal with some crazy people at work.. rather it be the peoples houses we are working on or the people around them..i have seen everything from drug deals to people being dragged outta cars and their heads bashed against the side of the cars.. and then the crazy customers...the never happy looking for something to bitch about people.. one guy literally complained that we put the wrong shingles on his roof.. because they weren't the color of his old ones...NOTE: this was the next day after he picked out a different color due to the color he had no longer being made This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
1-12-t1 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Hmm... Craziest thing at my work.. People trying to do stuff in the hot tub. ha my favorite place to get it on
ric006 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 i watch birds go poof when they go between the voltage
badasschevy Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 i do pest control, i've been chased out from under house's by racoons, and a bobcat. i've seen a bear under a house after it ripped a foundation vent off, the siding and ply wood to gain access to the crawlspace. squirrels and chipmunks are also very destructive, we've had to patch holes in the soffit area's of the home from them chewing their way in. center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz alpine cda-9886 dc audio 120.4 infinity kappa 6.5" components
fox_racin4 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Im a diesel mechanic.. Ive seen many trucks, that shouldnt be any where close to a road... Recently had a guy that had no bearings left (all chewed up and ground up in the hub) And he didnt know... Yet he had diff fluid alll up the back of his truck, and his one set of wheels was on an angle.. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 I actually thought of a more stupid client I had once, while it wasn't as destructive as the other guy who smashed half of his house down, this guy was definitely more retarded in his action. One of the areas I work is like the secret Beverly Hills, full of rich whites with houses big enough to get lost in. This guy wanted to put in a bunch of new wine racks throughout his hallways leading to the kitchen, but he also wanted them covered with 4-5 inches (thick) of this super dense granite, and it would be in lengths of almost 10 feet each, we had to get a forklift just to bring them inside (again this house was big enough for it surprisingly enough to us, otherwise that granite would have never made it in one piece) But soon enough we found out that his wasn't happy with the amount of space the wood was going to take for his wine racks, but it had to be big because it had to hold that heavy granite. So he decides that he doesn't want wooden cabinets anymore, and tells us to make them as small as possible. The obvious choice was an aluminum frame with wooden inserts for the racks, so we get some really nice aluminum and leave it all at the house for the weekend, (it was thanksgiving so we stopped wednesday and were coming back monday) but instead of waiting the guy gets impatient and decides, "I'm gonna help out and weld some of this aluminum together." He took shop for 3 years in highschool and remembers how to turn on a welder surprisingly, so he thinks its no big deal, a grade A moron. Well as you can guess it was a fuckfest or problems, starting with the fact that he didn't know how to TIG weld, he hooked up MIG gas first and it didn't work, he looked it up online and got the machine going, he had no idea how difficult it was to weld such strong aluminum, he did not clean the aluminum at all so it didn't weld anyway, he didn't know it had to pool so there were beads/balls of useless and ruinous weld everywhere, he burned almost half of all the pieces we cut, wasted half the tank, used over 30 feet of my new expensive 4043 rod, burned through 2 sets of gloves and broke one of the masks glass piece...............he almost fucked the entire $6000 welder too, there were burn marks all over his grass because he didn't lay anything down to stop the sparks. We charged him for the wasted materials/damage and got the hell out of there. How anyone ever gets to be THAT stupid is beyond me. I can't believe he didn't seriously burn himself, I was almost speechless........................it looked like a torture scene almost because everything was so thrashed... I guess that's what happens when you have more money than you know what to do with.... Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Pasta Prime Posted December 16, 2012 Report Posted December 16, 2012 I install high end home audio for a living, rich people are fucking insane. I have been hit on by a couple trophy wives and just a week ago witnessed a client sniffing blow while waiting on me to swap some bad RCAs out on his equipment rack. That sounds like a dream job right there. Get yourself a sugar mamma. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Rmichael91 Posted December 16, 2012 Report Posted December 16, 2012 I work at a bar. I deal with drunks too much.. Had a guy pull a knife on another customer one night, granted this guy was 6'2".. the guy he pulled the knife on was literally half his size.. I go past a table of 6 or 8 guys and they stop me "uhh were a all ex-military training at the pro MMA gym down the road.. want us to deal with him?" I'd of done anything to say yes and just sit back watching the asskicking ensue but liability issues. meh. We dealt with the situation, barred the guy, gameover. Another night, unfortunately I was off but up eating with a coworker.. 2 dudes literally start beating the bloodys shit out of eachother in the bathroom. My bar manager looks at my GM puts his fists together and points to the bathroom and keeps loading the dishwasher, the Gm goes around opened the door seeing the guys going to town on eachother and just goes "ohh" and walks away.. Like what the hell, break it up dude. I had the pleasure of reinstalling the bathroom stall walls, a toilet seat, and toilet paper dispenser as well as cleaning up all the blood. I even found a few teeth the next morning.. Around 8 months ago I'm working at the bar and it was one of the bartender's last shifts, she had quit. Well after it was down to maybe 10 people in the building, all employees, she decided to let all the beers over thr island pour at once. We've got 40 taps over the island, another 14 on the back wall, and 2 tables with 2 taps a peice. Well she runs around thr island pulling every handle and there's 40 streams of beer spewing all over the island. That was a fun clean up.. To this day I can't look at the bar the same. A few weeks ago, I had just closed and gotten off. I'm waiting In the parking lot with one of the girls before we head off home. Well this jeep wrangled pulls up, sits there for a few minutes, then a girl gets out of the passenger side. Drunk off her ass, stumbling, mumbling, really incoherent. Well she tried going to her own car and straight up walzks to the wrong car. I can hear her friends going "no that's not your car!" all I can think is your really going to let her drive herself somewhere, knowing she can't even walk straight, so she can drive and crash her car, killing herself or someone else. By the end of this thought her drunk ass literally falls over in the bushes. Now, where my bar is, its pretty tight nit, us employees know a majority of the cops in the area, and I've got one on patrol's cell number from doing a few ride alongs, I called him up with the description of the driver, both vehicles, and sure enough, I'm going down the road and pass him; 3 other units, an ambulance, and 2 tow trucks. They both got their cars impounded and DUIs, luckily he caught them at a stoplight right after pulling out of our parking lot. I watched a coworker trip another coworker with a mop causing them to bust their ass.. It's just ended the crazy shit that happens at a bar.
graham0599 Posted December 16, 2012 Report Posted December 16, 2012 Im a diesel mechanic.. Ive seen many trucks, that shouldnt be any where close to a road... Recently had a guy that had no bearings left (all chewed up and ground up in the hub) And he didnt know... Yet he had diff fluid alll up the back of his truck, and his one set of wheels was on an angle.. Diesels can be amazing or dangerous as hell in he wrong hand/improper care, as you know. I was driving down the interstate the other day and saw a run-away motor. Pulled over real quick and told the guy to choke the turbo. Personally i don't have much experience on diesels but my buddy who does says that's basically the only way to shut it down. The guy was so happy it saved his motor. My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.