Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

One sub moves more than the other


SlamminBeats

Recommended Posts

Posted

Could you post a picture of the setup?

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

i think i have different suspensions. I can tell just by pressing on them....smh

How long have they been installed and how long have you had this problem?

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Posted

i think i have different suspensions. I can tell just by pressing on them....smh

How long have they been installed and how long have you had this problem?

installed since july

noticed it in aug but thought i was seeing things, then i got second opinions.

Posted

I know the box is symmetrical but I would still try (if every other test failed to show a problem) to swap the sub positions, that excludes the box if the problem goes to the other side.

Posted

I know the box is symmetrical but I would still try (if every other test failed to show a problem) to swap the sub positions, that excludes the box if the problem goes to the other side.

You should try this. ^^^

Posted

Has this always happened or is this recent?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

pull the leads and measure impedance on each coil.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3293 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...