not everyone likes the dd-1? some rude comments

Here is another dumbass DD-1 user.. cant even use the right fucking cd that came with the unit, let alone the right frequancy.

Think tony d'amore replied...

But for the LOLs of some of the idiots that cant do such simple things, and blame their problems on simple to use tools..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57RUYL6lsq0

I found that vid last night to

What I kept thinking was doesn't this guy understand that his usb input most likely gives another voltage then the cd input does?

But it was already clear to me he was just talking shit..

Like he was talking about only for people that do spl or competition. What kinda bullshit is that lol

that kid also claims like 160db from 4 pyle blue wave 15s in a tiny box behind his pickup seats..........

I knew about the video for a while, since he posted it iirc. Just forgot his user name, had to ask a buddy what it was and he had no idea until I told him the guy that claims he will slap the shit outta me... hahahahaha

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Latest DB-R post------

I read the thread over at SMD. Have this to say, now that I have cooled off a little bit about people attacking me over this thing and my repair warranty policy regarding it's use/mis-use.

The failures that customers had relayed to me, were when they FIRST tried to use the DD-1 the problem happened. Not after months, years, blah blah. FIRST TIME.

Did the DD-1 cause the problem or was it purely user error? I don't know, am not familiar with the DD-1 I do not own one. Am I saying you should not own one, NO, you can own one, most people reported good luck with them. Buy it if it makes you happy.

Am I saying there is even a smidge of a chance that you could break your Sundown or other amp with the DD-1, YES. How, I do not know, don't follow the directions and that's what you get.

Send it to us for repair, get it back, do the same thing to the amp again and expect us to warranty it, NO. Make sure you are using the thing according to the instructions. We won't fix your amp over and over again for free if we think it's something you are doing to cause the problem. That is ANY repair shop, not just this one. We don't work for free.

Do I own a DD-1? NO.

I got that after rereading the post were he talked about it. Just find it funny how it went from one to another. A good example of one thing being misread can change the whole picture. Still think he should test/try it before he fries it.

Just to clear up my post on testing the dd-1. Like I have said before Steve it was nothing against you or D'amore. I test all new tools or equipment sir no matter what it is. I'll put it or them through the ringer lol. Just want to clear that up before I offended someone.

Audiofanaticz that video is hilarious.

Here is another dumbass DD-1 user.. cant even use the right fucking cd that came with the unit, let alone the right frequancy.

Think tony d'amore replied...

But for the LOLs of some of the idiots that cant do such simple things, and blame their problems on simple to use tools..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57RUYL6lsq0

the only "bad" thing i've noticed with the DD-1 is with my friends and it can't detect the signal when you have direct input from rca's (exactly like he is doing) though when you do it from the output on the amp with the gain all the way down it detects it fine and works perfect.

p.s. it's a distortion detector. not a clipping detector. distortion happens before clipping....

edit: im talking about the video, nothing with what you've said

Edited by revoracing247

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Steve bought a saz-1500 to try to blow with his dd-1

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Steve bought a saz-1500 to try to blow with his dd-1

Should have bought my brothers old saz-1000d

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

What. Well this gave me a laugh...

This is like a fat kid buying a big fuck off tub of ice cream, then suing the company who made the spoon he used because he got diabetes.

Can't wait to see their response after steve gets his 1500.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.