HatersGonnaHate Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Good point Nate. But no, not on here. If they have, they've been dealt with accordingly. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
tacomaguy1 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 but playing by the rules is no fun....guess I can tho lol Team Flex Issues
IBleedMusick Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Adam has anyone came out and said fuck you you're a piece of shit and you can die in a fire? Thats member bashing. messing wiht you good naturedly is not. Some people like to come out and say XXXX brand is a piece of shit and the owner can go blow himself and then cut his wrists. I'm pretty sure we've all told Adam a thing or two but he knows better he just likes his ego stroked (among other things) and I think deep down he enjoys starting shit. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
revoracing247 Posted December 5, 2012 Author Report Posted December 5, 2012 just gotta say thanks for the luls also/ Twostrokeking's sig made it hard to come on the forum for a while in a public place, but man was that some funny stuff. Nate and Roscoe know how to play around, especially with Adams butt hole ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Glad to be part of the comic relief on this forum My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Herokight Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 ^^^ Made me I never saw twostrokeking's sig or paid attention to it, so I missed that one. I did however see what Nate did to Adam's sig. Until I read the meme post I thought he was just weird like that. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 My sig has been violated so many times lol. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Sanitarium Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Ehh, the mods are just a bunch of assholes like the rest of us.
armykyle1 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Awesome news. I love seeing noobs come on here and talk so much shit about the mods because they're "so mean". What they don't realize is they're saving not only the buyers ass but the sellers as well. Plus it's hilarious watching Nate shut them down lol. Thanks guys. agreed lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
LT.Smoke Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 The way things are run around here make us one of the most loved by some and yet equally hated forum out there... From what I have seen the ones who claim to hate us here are the butthurt bitches who broke rules and got canned from their own actions... The othe 10% are the ones who felt they were mistreated by Steve yet he is one of those guys who'd give you the shirt off his back if you need help so we have a great group here and we ALL need to Thank Steve for providing this forum to us Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.