Neckbeard Posted December 9, 2012 Author Report Posted December 9, 2012 i get what your saying, but there is noting to do around here >.< i live in a town with 700 people and no car yet lol Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
That1Kid Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 Its better that you get off them sooner than later. Citalopram kills ones sex-drive...and some people still have a lack of sex-drive even a couple years after coming off it. Taurine has been known to boost peoples mood...I didn't notice a mood boost...but some people have. Maybe try that. Get yourself a girl....someone to hang out and go out with. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
Herokight Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 I've been more depressed and had worse mood swings and been more hostile since I've been on it. Which is everything it was supposed help. And it didn't help my dizziness either. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Raptorman Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 Yeah man I haven't taken any sort of pills since my early teenage years. Stuff isn't good for you. Even small pills like advil or tylenol I refuse to take. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
JEMT8 Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 As much as I hate pills, it's definitely not a good idea to stop taking those types of pills without consulting your doctor. First hand witness to somebody who stopped taking them and they pulled a complete 180 and were not the same person at all. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
SnowDrifter Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 You tried St. Johns Wort? It comes in capsules and it's plant based. Might help as a substitute for the ones you were taking before ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Omega5002 Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 Meh, I refuse to take anti-depressants myself even though I scored an 82 on goldberg's test :/, just keep yourself busy(like me with car audio, and oddly, cleaning), and do exercise as well, which tends to help a lot as well. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
boom50cal Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 Solder project, sounds boring but it takes up a whole lot of time and can clean up wiring like your head unit wiring harness. Instead of all those ugly crimp connecters, have some clean ass soldered connections with shrink wrap. I love doing that. If you have BF3 for pc, I'll send you my TS info that me and my buddies hang out in a play. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.