Connecticut Tragedy!! WTF

Lock this.. if it goes this way N8

Theres no reason to turn it into that.....

Don't lock it, just send the dumb asses posting ignorant shit on a vacation.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I guess new report is that he actually killed his mom at home and then went to kill the kids/faculty, that is even more sick since she wasn't even there

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

also, the bushmaster ar-15 the sig and glock were owned legally by the mother. this whole thing is horrible, but if those guns hadn't been there, he would have found another way to do something horrible.

This is true it may have not been a gun but he could have built a bomb or something else..I mean it takes a VERY EVIL person to personally just go around and shoot lil kids just like as if they were nothing.All those lifes and they can never see what life has to offer them..I

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

this is very heart breaking to me..

The gunman, identified as Adam Lanza, 20, was found dead at the scene of the slaughter, Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, law enforcement officials said. The body of a woman believed to be his mother was found at their home in Newton, authorities said.

Officials initially misidentified the shooter to NBC News as Lanza's brother, Ryan. But a senior official later said that Ryan was nowhere near the shooting, is not believed to be involved, and is cooperating with the investigation.

Ryan told police that Adam has a history of mental illness, according to the senior official. Yet the motive for the mass killing – the nation’s second-worst school shooting -- was a mystery.

The weapons used in the attack were legally purchased and were registered to the gunman's mother, two law enforcement officials said. Two 9mm handguns were recovered inside the school. An AR-15-type rifle also was found at the scene, but there were conflicting reports Friday night whether it had been used in the shooting.

the guy had mental illness and the guns where not his. they was stolen from his mom.. maybe its better to make gun safes mandatory. banning guns wont stop acts like this since there will still be illegal guns out there. gun safes are better to have since it keeps people/criminals away from them.. if the mom would have had a safe this would had happen, though at a time like this where kids life's are taken i feel its a shame we think about gun laws . we just have no respect for the lifes taken and just think about us and what would happen to our guns.. i would give my guns if i knew it would bring those kids life back. guns are not important, its the 20 kids that lost their lifes today.. if you want to talk gun laws best start a new thread. this one is to pay respect for those who are not with us today

why the hell does his mom need AR-15 and 2 pistols?

who the hell cares.. why not just pay respect for the life's taken and not care about the guns

Why do I need 2 ar-15 and a whole safe full of guns? That isnt the point, the AR and the pistols didnt cause the problem the guy holding them did

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived