Keith77 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 i feel like your gonna get ban for posting those pics...that was dumb Hey this page is my congrats on a car audio forum so why post pics?? sheesh :-) You just dont get it do you? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bmpolk20001 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 where did you get the fake gucci from? I love gucci!! Gucci belt shoes dress clothes man, im just a gucci fan. Now I dont wanna post pics of my gucci attire that would be off topic
SlamminBeats Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 i feel like your gonna get ban for posting those pics...that was dumb Hey this page is my congrats on a car audio forum so why post pics?? sheesh :-) you mean why not** you're oblivious to everything.
bmpolk20001 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 i feel like your gonna get ban for posting those pics...that was dumb Hey this page is my congrats on a car audio forum so why post pics?? sheesh :-) You just dont get it do you? Hey I rather see pics of people cars on here then read your signature talking about penius and its mainly guys in here!!
TeamHT Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 I think people are just feeding his trolling. We should just sit back, wait, and watch. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
boom50cal Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Oh, you mean Tim that worked on my car, too? You too funny BMpolk. Yeah Tim in Apple Valley we play COD together online and inside his house with the speakers surround sound build all over the living in the walls, clan tag H1N1 and Tim is a cool dude and very funny You need some punctuation. And you should learn how to correct run on sentences. Also, n8 is going to fuck your world all kinds of up if you don't quit fucking around. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
LT.Smoke Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Can we ban this fool already... I really did NOT think that society and education had declined this much but I guess we all were wrong Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
MarioB Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Damn!!!!! congrats your almost to that 150 you been waiting for. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Keith77 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 i feel like your gonna get ban for posting those pics...that was dumb Hey this page is my congrats on a car audio forum so why post pics?? sheesh :-) You just dont get it do you? Hey I rather see pics of people cars on here then read your signature talking about penius and its mainly guys in here!! LMAO you dont spell very well either.. You cant fix stupid you will see who has the big penis around here shortly... Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bmpolk20001 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 i feel like your gonna get ban for posting those pics...that was dumb Hey this page is my congrats on a car audio forum so why post pics?? sheesh :-) you mean why not** you're oblivious to everything. SlamminBeats thanks for the correction and nah just doing 2 things at once bout to hit the garage and hit the weights ITS THAT TIME. But I will be back tho. Honestly yall make this fun and make me wanna be on here more lol i kno funny right. But this is very entertaining and an audience of 35! WHOOP
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.