Raptorman Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Dat sarcasm too strong. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
OrionStang Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Its all in fun if you can take it like a man. You tried to cheat the system and got caught. Don't get mad. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Noel989 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Pics of his Mom and/or sister please. 2X Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
MarioB Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
bmpolk20001 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Its all in fun if you can take it like a man. You tried to cheat the system and got caught. Don't get mad. lol how i cheat? Aye and since yall showing me so much love i'll post up my setup that my boy Tim did from Audiotistics up in here!! pics coming now
Keith77 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 here comes the butthurt Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
OrionStang Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Oh, you mean Tim that worked on my car, too? You too funny BMpolk. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SlamminBeats Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 lmao, was he posting random things rapidly?
boom50cal Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 I hope this turns into a 412cvx ordeal. "I TOLD HIM TO MOVE THE FUCKING PORT!!!!! IM S BUTTHURT FAGGOT SO DELETE MY ACCOUNT!" On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.