DubNDodge Posted December 26, 2012 Report Posted December 26, 2012 ^ Keeper. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
dog24fret Posted December 26, 2012 Report Posted December 26, 2012 I never ask for anything for Christmas. My family has a hard time buying for me because I really don't need anything or have anything that I want. all I want is to have my Family around for Christmas. Got my Daughter a Xbox 360 with Kinetc bundle and a 500gb storage drive for her main gifts then a bunch of fillers. I got my Son a entertainment center for a 60" TV and a bunch of other stuff they he liked. Hi dad I'm your long lost son . Took my heart to stop to get that in my head about how important family is. Dude that's totally cool. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Beanz Posted December 26, 2012 Report Posted December 26, 2012 A sweet ass chuck blanket DUDE THAT THING IS AWESOME And i bought my self some New Audioque HDC3s 18s and some speakers not here yet..And nothing from the family there all away Parents are in mexico and the sisters are all doing there thing but its okay the important thing is that there okay and im just glad im alive for today man. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Hotdog Posted December 26, 2012 Report Posted December 26, 2012 Hi dad I'm your long lost son lol (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
scoobywrx05 Posted December 26, 2012 Report Posted December 26, 2012 Hey now kids, lets keep this thread clean!! Lol Truconcept, any pics of the girl, and what you looking to get on trade for her, Im sure we maybe able to work out a deal! and ill take SOTM win thanks Damn. I think I'll keep my flu. Lol
Weechaz Posted December 26, 2012 Report Posted December 26, 2012 Some hifonics 6.5 components and $125!! @therealweechaz
alaskanzx5 Posted December 26, 2012 Report Posted December 26, 2012 got a new gas cap cover, you now the hinged gas door. its the ford oem for the mustage with a small change in the hinge to make it more durable with a few different bolts so that it can mount to my car. if you didnt see my earlier post i also got a nice new wedding band. she lost ours about 3 years back and i had already replaced her about 6months after they got lost. she decided it was time i got a new one to. way better then the first. for valentines day im gonna send her ring out to get a new daimond, its gonna take a little of customizing for the gold smith to do it but he said it will almost double the value. oh and for myself i baught 2 punch pro 6.5 mids. have to wait until jan to get them in though. baught them at a local shop and if i want to skip out on shipping i have to wait for their ces order with all the other new gear including the t2d415 im gonna be getting. waiting because i heard through the grapevine that they are getting some changes, one of which will increase the power handling. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Lbox88 Posted December 26, 2012 Report Posted December 26, 2012 Alright, so final count is in I believe. Plus a Zip-up hoody, $100 cash, and some .22 WMR ammo I'm trying to find a new home for since I can't use it. UBL | Build Log
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 26, 2012 Report Posted December 26, 2012 i have a new dean razorback to add to my guitar pile. sweet stuff, i really like the action on the deans. Owner of BigAss Ports
JamieHoward Posted December 26, 2012 Report Posted December 26, 2012 Kids made out well. I got a Nexus 7 for my dash install. Had 2 good family gatherings/ dinners over the last 2 days. No drama. Was a pretty good Christmas over all. I'm happy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.