Truconcept Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 ive got some advanced classes coming soon so i need a more comfortable computer chair ive been looking around all the local retailers and have found some leather ones for like $300 i did not like the thickness of these expensive ones and it was not very comfortable 2 me before i begin my online search, do u guys have any personal computer chair favorites? i know nothing about this topic my current chair was $40 and the air pump fails randomly for my larger friends the fav gaming mouse thread helped alot! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/158502-whats-your-fav-gaming-mouse/ **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
SnowDrifter Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 No idea what it is: but I got it for 3 bucks at a yard sale and it's the comfiest I've ever had ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Lol I think this is of those things where you go to the store to try them out and see what you like 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Baydestrian Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 ^what he said but my parents got me this for XMAS, I still haven't put it together since I'm waiting on my desk from Staples. I just picked this one since its cheapish and looks comfy and can hold up to 250lbs http://www.amazon.com/Computer-Leather-Ergonomic-Office-Executive/dp/B004G5T90M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1356818770&sr=8-2&keywords=bestchair 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
audiofanaticz Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 One thing you will find with a lot of these chairs in the 100$ and under range is their padding is generic, and the leather they use is more pleather. which aint bad, but the foam is hard at first, then when it breaks down it flattens to nothing leaving no cushion on your hinder. Ive had a handfull of black executive chairs from officemax for 99$ each, then bought a broyhil which was nice, but the back rest was not high enough to support my head. Now I have a chair i bought from Shopko, it was originally 279$ on sale for 120 or something around there. Really soft, cushion, that feels like new each time you sit down. Actually its even cheaper now, looks like its on sale again for 99$, probably closing them out for a newer model http://www.shopko.co...ive-chair/26260 actual decent pic of the chair
Kyblack76 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 is my 11 dollar banana chair cool? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 is my 11 dollar banana chair cool? Only if it does more than let you sit on it lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 All I hae right now is a plastic folding chair. I went to Walmart to look at computer chairs. I'm thinking about that Broyhil brand. It looked and felt the best. The prices of all the computer chairs did catch me by surprise though. It certainly is an investment.
Kyblack76 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 is my 11 dollar banana chair cool? Only if it does more than let you sit on it lol LOL I still (like when i played my nintendo when i was a young-un) ROLL over my fingers,... lol... I guess only those that would know, would know... HA! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
akrja_07 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 my couch makes an AWESOME computer chair! 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.