Jump to content

SMD Cool gadgets thread.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ill find it tomorrow when I'm not on mobile: but there are these wicked cool transforming tables

Posted

Those are awesome. I have a case of them. I pack 2or 3 in my bag when I go hunting along with other hunting supplies and survival gear in case the need ever arises where it would have to be used

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Sweet

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

puzzlebox orbit

coming next year this helicopter toy doesnt have a remote control

u wear a headset and control the helicopter with your brain by focusing attention on it

no price yet but im gonna guess its above $5,000

photo-full.jpg?1350605619

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3019 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...