soundstream15 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 Was never into this kind of music until now. Lord Jesus! Lol ppl just think it's nothing banging on drums n shit but when you watch, well it's very hard. I'm sure you could have an older guy try to play and he would have a heart attack attempting this haha
Azagtoth502 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 Pretty cool pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
mbdblue Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 talented yes....but unfortunately it's just not music to me....Just like those bands who do have talent and sound good; then they destroy it by adding a guy's gutteral screaming in. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Baydestrian Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 Jesus, my leg has a cramp in it just from watching this hahaha I've been getting into some metal recently, for instance Opeth, just because of how good the music is put together, esp the drumming and how much skill it takes. Fun to listen to on my headphones 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
SnowDrifter Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 WHAT sort of a band/song name is that?!?! Ignoring that: there is no way I could do that lol. Wow. Wish I had the skill, but I can't even make my hands/feet move that fast if I tried haha. I wonder how many calories he burns in a single song.. That looks like a heck of a workout ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
KMS Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 Yeah, not a fan really anymore after I heard the voice. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
RCP Audio Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 musicians that play this genre of music are very talented, but its aleally easy to get it oh so wrong. I have heard some major fuck up bands, a lot of them are metal I listen to EVERY kind of music so i cant comment on what i like and dont like, but shit, when metal/heavier shit goes wrong, it goes wrong... it also makes me laugh how metal singers just scream like crazy which in returns makes my compressors work harder meaning their screams are the same volume as the little girl and her accoustic gat that was on before them was playing at. Audio tech: 1 - metal screamer: 0 P.S those kicks FUCKING RAPE PA systems lol PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
bcpballer64 Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 Its pretty impressive but in some spots the video gets off of the audio a little bit making me wonder if is a little 'enhanced' "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
andygardner Posted January 4, 2013 Report Posted January 4, 2013 My jaw dropped:) I been playing drums for 8 years, it's been 2 years without a drum set;( I had to sell it, I'm gonna save up to get another one, I play from time to time on my friends set up. Playing that kind of stuff is very very hard, gravity blasts are extremely hard. That double bass is just mind blowing. He may be my fav drummer. What band is he from? He's in infant annihilator. And also in mister sister fister. Don't know if the second band still plays though
Raptorman Posted January 4, 2013 Author Report Posted January 4, 2013 It's not enhanced, they overlayed the sound to the video a little off. Also didn't know this thread blew up as much as it did. Haha. And SnowDrifter there's a lot worse band names, trust me... Lol. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.