Jump to content

black ops 2 boosters CAUGHT!


Recommended Posts

Posted

^ yeah that the same way i feel... just dont fuck up my game, thats all...

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Posted

This is the video

Subbed. And also subbed to a couple of the related channels.

That stuff is too funny XD

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

Fluffy used.to be on my brothers friends for Xbox. Caught him boosting reported and defriended him. That was atleast a.year ago though on the fist.black ops

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

I don't see what the big deal is as long as it doesn't effect anyone. Now when its repeat kill streaks then I understand but if it is just them who cares? It helps the kids boost there internet ego.

Posted

i cant stand boosters. pisses me off beyond belief. ruins my game and everyone elses in that lobby as well. if it were up to me id ban their asses permantly on the 1st offense.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Posted

its the same thing as people who camp and spawn kill to me. Play the game right.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Play the game right.

That will never happen, then most campers would realize how bad they suck and go back to sitting in one spot to boost their confidence. What really annoys me are the kids who think it's hilarious to flash bang their teammates and act like idiots. I guess you can thank YouTube for that. If you haven't seen any look up StraightUpKnives and he has trolling videos where all he does is piss teammates off..I don't get it.

Posted

Yep..... Don't get it.

Guess some measure their junk by how they are ranked, and their K/D on a interwebs video game !?!!..

I don't understand.

It's not hard to watch the kill feed, and see the same dude, killing the same dude. I've only ran into it a couple times. I'm more thsn willing to trash my game, just to fuck with them......

Our entire team pinned them in the corners. And the other team saw it,... And let's us. Was great. I wish I had recorded it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...