Pretty sure its Anon...

Im not saying I agree with everything they do but hell if they are crazy enough to go after the president then let em I guess... They tend to take the Anarchist road sometimes but thats them

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I watched it. Good points, but I don't know if going after the president is a good idea.

not realy painting a target on the president. i personaly think its more about educating the american people of the issue. if fixing the issue means removing 90% of the men and women in office then so be it. america has fallen far from where it was ment to be. this country is meant to be more, its ment to lead the world towards a better tomorrow and help others win their freedom. by taking guns away they will only hold this country back from what was once a dream becoming a reality and force us into yet another tyranical country controled by the goverment.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Are we 100% this is the true ANON ?....

Im just asking.....

There's a comment by an "anon" saying that the video doesn't express the views of ALL of Anonymous. So it may be a smaller group of them.

Right,...

if they lay claim.... its usually something a lil bigger than,.

"Hey, its us guys!"... lol

know what i mean? ...Not that it couldnt be.

them or not, who ever is behind it has a point. the topic is about who made it anyways.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

yea lets agree with a criminal hacking group

GOOD IDEA!

So what! A constitutinol state can give themself law´s who are a crime to his folk. Think on the states in the US who still have law´s where adult´s get prescribed what they have to do and not to do in there private bedroom. A laughable crime from the state against modern enlightened adult´s.

See Anonymus as a rebelgroup/undergroundpress.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

yea lets agree with a criminal hacking group

GOOD IDEA!

So what! A constitutinol state can give themself law´s who are a crime to his folk. Think on the states in the US who still have law´s where adult´s get prescribed what they have to do and not to do in there private bedroom. A laughable crime from the state against modern enlightened adult´s.

See Anonymus as a rebelgroup/undergroundpress.

Yup... technically in some states sodomy is against the law, and in some states definition of sodomy, oral sex is included... so going back door or getting your knob slobbed is technically illegal in those states. Bummer.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

There are a lot of Anon imposter videos. I have not seen this posted on Anon's facebook, so it makes me wonder.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Got through most of vid before my phone crapped out, great message, I hope it goes viral

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived