What to do with the money from my tax returns?

isnt it the other way around? single full time employees tend to pay more in taxes than those with a wife and children.. just saying cause i have to pay and people with fams get a 5k back and still dont get taxed as much during the year..

im not a minority, and i dont get food stamps. i dont qualify for that.....

This, too.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Last year me and the wife got back close to 10,000. That's with us claiming 0 year around and 2 kids. We own no property, and combined making around 90 I think.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

lol. Dont be too disappointed then when you get a hundred bucks back.

ha thats it..? I got 300 bucks back last year. I worked 40hrs a week for 2 months.

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

there are so many factors that go into a tax return.....what you claim on your paycheck, how much you make, what deductions you get, kids?, filing with or without a spouse........getting them done professionally over using something like turbo tax should only come out to what ever they charge as a difference. that being said people do make mistakes but turbo tax makes it pretty easy to get the job done. me and my girl friend file separately she claims our disabled son. i get around 400-600 back (which gets withheld because of some bad decision making when i was a teen) but she will get back around 3-4k and she usually makes less then i do. now same situation minus the disabled child and they are married but her best friend and her husband filed together and the wife does not work and he makes alot less then me will get 5-6k...so i think the IRS just does some weird fucked up accounting and really have no solid explanation on who gets what. oh but about what you should spend i would save it but if not its always nice to just update some older out dated things in your system or weak points. or take your parents out to a steak dinner.lol maybe cause thats what i would want my son to do hahaha

isnt it the other way around? single full time employees tend to pay more in taxes than those with a wife and children.. just saying cause i have to pay and people with fams get a 5k back and still dont get taxed as much during the year..

This, too.

Ken, tax returns have nothing to do with being a minority or qualifying for food stamps. its depends on what you make and if you have a family to support. not only minorities qualify or get food stamps.. this thing happens to be offensive since im a minority and have been working to get what i want since i was 14 years old and never have i gone to apply for welfare

This, too.

Ken, tax returns have nothing to do with being a minority or qualifying for food stamps. its depends on what you make and if you have a family to support. not only minorities qualify or get food stamps.. this thing happens to be offensive since im a minority and have been working to get what i want since i was 14 years old and never have i gone to apply for welfare

things are alot different in kalifornistan than they are here.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived