What to do with the money from my tax returns?

isnt it the other way around? single full time employees tend to pay more in taxes than those with a wife and children.. just saying cause i have to pay and people with fams get a 5k back and still dont get taxed as much during the year..

im not a minority, and i dont get food stamps. i dont qualify for that.....

This, too.

Ken, tax returns have nothing to do with being a minority or qualifying for food stamps. its depends on what you make and if you have a family to support. not only minorities qualify or get food stamps.. this thing happens to be offensive since im a minority and have been working to get what i want since i was 14 years old and never have i gone to apply for welfare

things are alot different in kalifornistan than they are here.

this thread has nothing to do with welfare or minorities.. its about tax returns

17 years old? Buy some books!!!

:P

thats why i asked what a fair chunk meant. Don't know too many teenagers making enough money to get anything

fair chunk to a 17 year old is smaller then a fair chunk to a adult lol

Give us a figure. C'mon man. We need to know your "budget" to give you reasonable suggestions.

My guess.. 400. Give or take.

that varies. some kids think $1000 is chump change, but as a hard working adult, i see that as a large amount of money.

idk but i have made over 5,000 this year so... idk how much ill get back

Me and my wife made around $75k combined and paid in around $15k between fed withholding, medicare and social security and we're hoping to get back $3-4k.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

isnt it the other way around? single full time employees tend to pay more in taxes than those with a wife and children.. just saying cause i have to pay and people with fams get a 5k back and still dont get taxed as much during the year..

im not a minority, and i dont get food stamps. i dont qualify for that.....

This, too.

Ken, tax returns have nothing to do with being a minority or qualifying for food stamps. its depends on what you make and if you have a family to support. not only minorities qualify or get food stamps.. this thing happens to be offensive since im a minority and have been working to get what i want since i was 14 years old and never have i gone to apply for welfare

things are alot different in kalifornistan than they are here.

this thread has nothing to do with welfare or minorities.. its about tax returns

not sure what its like over there in kommiefornia, but over here in america it makes a difference.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

thats why i asked what a fair chunk meant. Don't know too many teenagers making enough money to get anything

Give us a figure. C'mon man. We need to know your "budget" to give you reasonable suggestions.

that varies. some kids think $1000 is chump change, but as a hard working adult, i see that as a large amount of money.

Me and my wife made around $75k combined and paid in around $15k between fed withholding, medicare and social security and we're hoping to get back $3-4k.

that sucks.. 15k to get 4k back is bull..

that sucks.. 15k to get 4k back is bull..

me and my wife paid in a combined $27,000 and got back $1200....... don't have to tell me about bull....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Save it. Who's to say that your vehicle might break down in the next 6 months and you could use or need that money to fix it.

I'm in with this one for sure....No idea how much I'll get back but hopefully it's enough to hold onto for a while.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

If you don't have any debt. Which I doubt you do at 17. Then I highly suggest you save it. Always save. Cuz you never know when you'll need some money. Or if you have a bad part on your truck fix it.

Car audio should be a secondary and only bought when all other needs have been Met.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

i payed in $3500 last year (not a large income either) and barely got back $1,000...plus they took out almost $3400 for unemployment? never claimed it before so i dnt get why they want it from me...never gonna see that again....

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Archived