Jump to content

Just need a quick vent


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sounds like your throwing the friendship away and not her, just cause she blew her cool doesn't mean she wants to stop being friends.

We all lose our cool from time to time but it is how you handle that that determines everything else that goes on in life.

No she is the one throwing it away. One of the nights I was busy working on my car at my dads, I told her I couldn't see her because I was busy so she said she would never see me again. Also, she is 19, I am 20 so not much of a difference in age, but a huge difference in maturity.

Edit: I left this out, the reason why I asked for all my stuff back is because she said she didn't want to see me ever again, so I wanted to make sure I got my things back before that took its place.

Ah. Fuck that chick. You don't have time for silly bullshit. In the grand scheme of things, girls like that are more trouble than their worth.

Unless they're hot as fuck and easy.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Sounds like your throwing the friendship away and not her, just cause she blew her cool doesn't mean she wants to stop being friends.

We all lose our cool from time to time but it is how you handle that that determines everything else that goes on in life.

No she is the one throwing it away. One of the nights I was busy working on my car at my dads, I told her I couldn't see her because I was busy so she said she would never see me again. Also, she is 19, I am 20 so not much of a difference in age, but a huge difference in maturity.

Edit: I left this out, the reason why I asked for all my stuff back is because she said she didn't want to see me ever again, so I wanted to make sure I got my things back before that took its place.

Ah. Fuck that chick. You don't have time for silly bullshit. In the grand scheme of things, girls like that are more trouble than their worth.

Unless they're hot as fuck and easy.

And that is exactly the case, we where buddies if you catch my drift.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

:popcorn:

Posted

And that is exactly the case, we where buddies if you catch my drift.

Ah damn :P Okay here's what you do. Get on her good side again and get down to business doggy style to make up. When she's getting all into it, roar out "WHERE'S YOUR CHARGER NOW BITCH" and donkey punch her in the back of the head. Make a hasty exit before she realises what just happened.

There's plenty girls out there that don't want nothing serious man don't worry. You'll find another. She sounds like a drama queen.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

And that is exactly the case, we where buddies if you catch my drift.

Ah damn :P Okay here's what you do. Get on her good side again and get down to business doggy style to make up. When she's getting all into it, roar out "WHERE'S YOUR CHARGER NOW BITCH" and donkey punch her in the back of the head. Make a hasty exit before she realises what just happened.

There's plenty girls out there that don't want nothing serious man don't worry. You'll find another. She sounds like a drama queen.

Lol sounds like a great idea :P anyways shes saying now that she actually cant find my things, and can't afford to replace them.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Crazy girl to me ... Also, sounds like there is more to her getting fighting mad than what is posted ...

Most girls (well, back in my younger days) liked being treated like shit.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

I have learned over the years that no matter what, if it is a sticking point ( crazy talk ) to a girl, it is best to say sorry, and walk away. You can't reason with women it's not part of their chemical makeup.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

They say women lack logic while men lack common sense.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 823 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...