ON SALE after you paid...your thoughs

Suck it up. Thats how life is. Quit bitching about it.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

This just happened to me, bought my AQ 3500's for $639, 2 days later they were $599.

What did I do? Said "god fucking dammit" under my breath and let it go LOL. No company revolves around any one person, it you missed it then you missed it. Oh well.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

How do you feel if you payed for a product and they ran out of that said product and shipped one out that put out less power. Should there be some kind of compensation for the difference in power? i.e. 120.4 ->100.4

I just had to bite the bullet. It was still at a discount, but still annoyed me.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I'd just let it go. I got my C1100.4 through Crescendo's Black Friday sale. Like a week later they had another and the amp was like 30 bucks less than I paid. I already got it for almost 100 bucks off, so I see no reason to go whine to Crescendo about it.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Lets flip the question around.

If you bought a said product for a certain amount, then 2 days later the price of production or something went up meaning the product went up in price, would you send the company the difference?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Nobody would send the difference since the company advertised it for what was paid, and future production costs shouldn't be burdened on past consumers for "cost corrections".

Either way if you paid what was advertised at the time, there's nothing to BMW about.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Take it as a loss and get over it. Shit like this happens.

There is no obligation to the company to notify everyone of a price drop. They actually make money if they don't announce it.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

You accepted the price of the item when you bought it...You felt it was worth xxxx dollars when you got it or you wouldn't have purchased it....just because they put it on sale for xyyy dollars later doesnt mean you shouldn't be happy with your purchase or you should get a refund. If you weren't happy with the price then why get it?

When I got my CB1000r I was one of the first if not the first consumer to purchase one in CA...I bought the first and only one that got to a big socal dealer the first day it was there. paid sticker plus fees...but had what I wanted....month later or so it dropped price out the door to what my sticker price was...Im not complaining I love my damn bike.

If someone is bitching about a price change...then sell the shit or stop whining...companies have to make money too...its not like they gouged an individual for more, then gave EVERYONE else a better price except said person....I'm assuming this is still about that sale lol

Thats just my opinion

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived