Trey_Dog650 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 I'm satisfied with any pic he throws up. Good stuff. I'm sure he will throw something up when finished 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Noel989 Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Heres a pic he posted on another thread said it was his wall Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Kyblack76 Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 I have that pic, and more. Im not posting any of them. Thats n8's job..... Anyway, progress on the amp cover? Feel free to pm me... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
HatersGonnaHate Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Lol I've got them too Kyle My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Noel989 Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 I don't know him so I salvage every thing he posts about his build if Hope he doesn't get mad I'm just sharing something he posted Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
HatersGonnaHate Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 He won't be mad, his never ending build log is the random pic post. So the build is posted here, just not centralized. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Kyblack76 Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Lol I've got them too Kyle Yes sir. Roger that... Dudes a cool cat..... Hes dont some personal stuff for me, and for mike,and shit for young people that post on here. The biggest ass hole, "ban hammer" mod on the site,............... is the coolest, understanding, and fair acting/treating dude around..... And his build and gear is epic. Love love love his gear choice.... and how he is doing it..... Smiles all around.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Kyle no progress yet. I have a hard time getting out to it when its below 40. and that is my wall. an older pic of it but its mine nonetheless. Ive added a few more things to my to do list but its nothing show stopping. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LT.Smoke Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Well there is no denying that when you are done it will be a breath taking build (LITERALLY) lol... I still hate you for the Crackhead price you got those DD's for lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
dog24fret Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 n8 I have to disagree on this one. You do better with what you have than allot on here and me from what I've seen. Also the speed of the build so what look how long it's taken my simple build just saying sir. I respect your reasons for not wanting to a build and all. I have a boss amp for you if you need more power . JK. OP this is a no win lol many have tried lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.