wtf is going on in LA?

It's not like he's out hurting civilians, he's trying to prove how corrupt police agencies are (or can be) and it sounds like LAPD really wants him dead, but they're more of a threat to the city then Dorner with them shooting at people they think could be the suspect. I don't agree with the way he's going about proving his point but what else can you do when every rank you go to is corrupt and won't listen? If the police want him dead so bad I'd almost be willing to bet he knows a lot of info that the city doesn't want getting out, but who knows.

And this whole situation shows just how undertrained the LAPD is, but I guess that's expected in such a big city.

They wont take him alive even if he surrenders

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It's not like he's out hurting civilians, he's trying to prove how corrupt police agencies are (or can be) and it sounds like LAPD really wants him dead, but they're more of a threat to the city then Dorner. I don't agree with the way he's going about proving his point but what else can you do when every rank you go to is corrupt and won't listen? If the police want him dead so bad I'd almost be willing to bet he knows a lot of info that the city doesn't want getting out, but who knows.

This is a small scale version of what WE, THE PEOPLE, will have to do if our elected officials continue to infringe on and oppress us.

They wont take him alive even if he surrenders

Which is why he probably wrote out everything he did, he knows if they find him that's it for him.

This is a small scale version of what WE, THE PEOPLE, will have to do if our elected officials continue to infringe on and oppress us.

Agreed.

Im in class right now. My new instructor is an LT with Riverside County Sherriffs Dept. I hope to have some 'legit' info for you all tonight. Not all this assumption.

I will say, they are not very sure he is even up in Big Bear anymore. Mostly a 'just in case' search.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

So i breezed over the article.... Is this guy an ex cop killing dirty cops and trying to clean up the police force or is he just a crazed murderer?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived