Which gun would you buy for a first handgun?

IWI Jericho 941 .40 full steel frame

not a bad pistol at all, i have newer version of it in .40 with poly lower, steel upper easy to handle when shooting. also comes in full steel, and 9mm ,.40, .45 not to mention comes with 3 different barrel lengths from 4.75 to 3. aslo known as a baby desert eagle.

Yup, this will be my first handgun. It caught my eye out of everything out there. Looks nice, and by doing a small bit of "research" people say it's very accurate, and some say it's the most accurate pistol they shot. I'm in California so I'd probably have to settle with the Magnum Research one I think. I hate it though since it says Baby Eagle on the side. I'm anal about the name they gave it.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

on mine it only says (desert eagle pistol) along with magnum research, and iwi.

x1j1w1.jpg15gs74j.jpg

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Ruger lcp .380

You can fit the damn little thing in your ass crack if that's where you wanted to put it. 380 packs quite a wallop as well. Conceal ability is what this pistol was made for.

For guys with hulk hands it may not be your best choice. It's a small frame but I recommend it.

It is even small for me. I am not fan of small i like a good size gun
No doubt. I love a gun that fits just right in your hands. I guess I overlooked your original question. I was thinking more geared towards what would you want more for concealment rather than just a nice gun.

For me, my everyday perfect fit handgun is the smith and Wesson sw9ve 9mm. I love it and it loves me lol.

I was really surprised how well i like the sw M&P 40

Ruger lcp .380

You can fit the damn little thing in your ass crack if that's where you wanted to put it. 380 packs quite a wallop as well. Conceal ability is what this pistol was made for.

For guys with hulk hands it may not be your best choice. It's a small frame but I recommend it.

No doubt. I love a gun that fits just right in your hands. I guess I overlooked your original question. I was thinking more geared towards what would you want more for concealment rather than just a nice gun.

For me, my everyday perfect fit handgun is the smith and Wesson sw9ve 9mm. I love it and it loves me lol.

I have the compact version of the m&p 40 and with the finger extension its perfect and the nice thing about the m&p 40 is that if you can find a 9mm m&p barrel and mag it will drop right in and fuction 100%, i will say though that tha only works going from the 40 to the 9 not the other way around

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ruger lcp .380

Ruger lcp .380

I have the compact version of the m&p 40 and with the finger extension its perfect and the nice thing about the m&p 40 is that if you can find a 9mm m&p barrel and mag it will drop right in and fuction 100%, i will say though that tha only works going from the 40 to the 9 not the other way around

No kidding, how do you like it?

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

just an FYI. i asked my local store about the Beretta storm and they said they were trying to get two for customers for the past 3 months. so I guess there is a pretty serious back order lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I vote Glock 23... I love mine and its a well liked version of the Glock because its a decent size and the .40 cal round is a well versed round...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i would agree and say go with a nice polymer pistol. I would reccomend a Glock. Not hating on 1911's or other full metal automatics but you can get a glock to run reliably and well for a fraction of the cost of getting alot of different style guns to run the same way.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

redleft.jpg

HI POINT C9

/End thread lolol

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I didn't read all the responses here but my vote is Glock 19 with Winchester Ranger T's for SD round. I don't carry any specific gun daily. It just depends on my mood and where I'm going/what I'm doing. Typically it's a Glock 26, Glock 20C, or Keltec P3AT. Aside from those I also carry a SA 1911, FN Five-Seven, Glock 21C, Glock 30, HK USPc 9mm, or Taurus M605 2" .357 revolver. I don't carry my Glock 19C because it's too rare and it's not something I'm willing to lose if I have to use it. I do practice with all of my pistols on a regular basis so it's not a big deal for me to switch what I carry from day to day. I'm confident with any and all of them.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived