3Sixty.3 output

Ok,I've got RF amps T2500-1 bdcp, T600-4, T400-4, and P500.2. Have set of RF T21652-S in doors, BA SC60 in kicks, RF T1462's in the dash on the T600.4.. T400.4 has the T2 tweets in doors,my older punch tweets in A-pillars,the older RF Power series tweets in the kicks with the BA's. (Blew one of BA tweets when accidentally turned 360.3 knob to default 2 and put out all fq ranges through the tweets so got 3 older RF Power series tweets for $30 to replace them.) P500-2 has BA coaxial 6.5's in the back mounted to the sub box (temporarily) for now,it's going to be for the Crescendo PWX 6.5's I'm going to use strictly for the midbass (60-120 HZ) that I have to fiberglass in the doors. On 360 output I have Front2/Rear going to 600-4,Front 1 going to T400.4 with spltters at amp, summed the sub channels to have center channel (CH 7) go to P500-2 and mono sub channel (CH 8 ) to T2500-1 for pair of T2D412's.Every speaker has their own run of wire, I have all speakers paired up on amps channels since I have different speakers for now and not enough output channels. Ex- (T600-4) RF T2 6.5's on Left front ch , BA kicks on Right Front ch,RF 4x6's on rear channel... (T400-4) T2 tweets on Front left, older RF power tweets on Front Right ch, Punch tweets on rear ch. I can't remember if that's it exactly but it's something like that

So lets lay this out real quick because there is so much going on in all honesty you could decrease it and probably get louder.

Amps:

RF T2500-1 BDCP

T600-4 (100w x 4 @ 4) (150w x 4 @ 2)

T400-4 (60w x 4 @ 4) (100w x 4 @ 2)

P500.2 (125w x 2 @ 4) (250w x 2 @ 2)

Components

RF T21652-s (100w rms)

BA SC60 (65w rms)

RF T1462 (45w rms)

There is no way that running am T2 mid to each channel on the T600, a tweet to each channel on the T400 isn't enough to keep up with 3K.

I have done my fair share of installs and the T2 components are great components. 2 pairs of them running active should be fine. I would ditch the nendo idea and if the amp must stay just unplug it. The 2 T amps and 4 components should be more than enough. Ditch the BA's and the 4x6's. Hell if you like your highs so much maybe SQ isn't for you. Get the RF punch pro's and run 4 of those and 4 RF super tweets on the 2 amps. The 3rd amp really isn't needed at all seriously and adding the PWX will only make stuff worse.

I will say this though the second .3 would be pointless. Your friend jumping in was really uncalled for and if you think someone saying I gave my advice take it or leave it is bashing then he has a rude awakening coming when he gets into the real world. As my good friend Scott puts it, it gets to a point where a lot of you need to stop being so sensitive. The world will not coddle you and neither should we. We're all adults here and there has been more than enough advice given. My entire system is a little over double the total power of your system with less amps and less speakers all RF as well.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Thanks guys, you two are my point exactly with the negitivity. I am no one because my posting is under 1000, i guess thats the magic marker when you turn into a dick huh. Good to know! I just know 03 fosgate extreme thru here, he has no responibility for my actions or comments on here so please dont direct your hostility towards him. I will not comment again due to its pointless toward people with aragance and a closed mind on how people should treat one another.

Ok fellas NO MORE thread jacking... Either help the OP or dont post anymore...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

From the 360: Tweets- Output 1&2 to T400-4(yes you will use y's; one split to inputs 1&3, the other on 2&4)

Mids- Output 3&4 to T600-4( y's again)

Midbass- Output 5&6 to P500-2(although I wouldn't use PWX's)

Subs- Output 7&8

Then the fun part is adjusting it all through the program on your laptop.

EDIT: You just can't use the 4x6's man, I bet you it will sound better without them once you finally get everything else tuned correctly.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Incorrect. No negativity. At all, all honest advice. The only negativity I see here is from you, and you not nothing because you have a low post count. But your going to be treated like nothing because you don't know any difference between help and bashing. Stop getting coddled. Pull the nip out of your mouth and to the OP

if u drop am amp and do pretty much what everyone else said, you'll be golden with a decent setup until you can afford the upgrade.

Thanks guys, you two are my point exactly with the negitivity. I am no one because my posting is under 1000, i guess thats the magic marker when you turn into a dick huh. Good to know! I just know 03 fosgate extreme thru here, he has no responibility for my actions or comments on here so please dont direct your hostility towards him. I will not comment again due to its pointless toward people with aragance and a closed mind on how people should treat one another.

They tried to help u both are to hard headed to listen to the advice. When u ask a question then argue with the answer it pisses ppl off so don't ask questions unless u are willing to learn its that fucking simple

I am willing to learn that's why I'm taking the advice asshole.. Appreciate your useless comment,it was very helpful to me. :worthless:

From the 360: Tweets- Output 1&2 to T400-4(yes you will use y's; one split to inputs 1&3, the other on 2&4)

Mids- Output 3&4 to T600-4( y's again)

Midbass- Output 5&6 to P500-2(although I wouldn't use PWX's)

Subs- Output 7&8

Then the fun part is adjusting it all through the program on your laptop.

EDIT: You just can't use the 4x6's man, I bet you it will sound better without them once you finally get everything else tuned correctly.

Thanks Orion,I'll try that this weekend

Archived