http://offgridsurvival.com/californiatobansemiautomaticguns-confiscatefirearms/

It won't ever happen IMO, but still to even try or think this will work or happen. Since it is a state issue, Feds for sure won't do it, and most cops are against this as well...plus, you really want to go into someones house to confiscate their guns and ammo? Sigh..

For instance--- Banning any gun that has a detachable magazine, and requires a 100% prohibition of all fixed magazines greater than 10 rounds.

Uhh what? :)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Wow, they must want more people in their already overcrowded prisons. Because no way in hell people are going to allow this to happen!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

its going to put alot of people in a difficult spot. on both sides of it. This is feinstein at her finest.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Feinstein is a joke..I hope old age takes her one night...so this shit can go the hell away. Maybe get someone in the same job who doesn't have their head completely up their ass.....

ohhhh who am i kidding..her succesor will likely be just as ignorant and stupid.

The way she goes after guns makes me think she had bad experiences with them at some point.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

All of the mass shootings are a MENTAL problem.... fughhh maybe if there were REAL school police on campus during hours and armed scurity/ccw'd teachers these school shooting fuckers wouldn't make it as far as they do.

I read a great analagy on that link in the comments.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to own cars.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived