New Video Of The 15's On Hypnotize

not really, cold air compresses easier, its more dense the denser the air the louder it will be.

when its cold the air molecules dont have to travel as far to hit the next molecule, when its hot they have to travel further to hit the next one, so its not as loud becuase the system has to work harder to move the air.

ok Mr. Wizard :lol:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

not really, cold air compresses easier, its more dense the denser the air the louder it will be.

when its cold the air molecules dont have to travel as far to hit the next molecule, when its hot they have to travel further to hit the next one, so its not as loud becuase the system has to work harder to move the air.

that was my exact thought process.

Ok I went and did a quick video. Little Jeezy Hypnotize. I pissed the National Guard dudes off that were about a quarter of a mile away doing there weekend duty. I guess that they don't like bass. Anyway. Windows were up, Sealed. Got a little flex on this one. Also my windshield wiper was jumping quite a bit. Camera picked it up. I don't know the numbers on the Epic but I am thinking it was high 40's. Tell me what you think.

th_MVI_0760.jpg

Sounds loud as fawk how much louder to the ear is it compared to the one in the trunk

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"