Jump to content

Why a there thieves in the world?


Recommended Posts

Posted

To Be Honest when i was younger, like 5-12 i use to have the stickiest fingers. (bubble gum, candy bar etc.) As i got a bit older it just turned into a rush. I HAVE NEVER stolen from a person though. It was always from a company. Now i'd only steal something if it was worth a couple grand. And if i knew i wasn't going to get caught.

Are you serious with this?

I hope he's not. I mean i remember being younger and there was this chick as a cashier at a gas station. I'd go there (keep in mind, I was young like 10) and I'd have enough money to buy whatever I wanted (bag of chips and a hot dog or whatnot) and she'd always just say "on the house". I felt bad because I knew it wasn't me stealing but I felt like I was. And eventually I do think she got fired (never saw her again).

Part of me was thinkin she was wanting to get with an underage kid (her being early 30's or so) or else, I don't have a clue. Literally. Why else would you give a random kid free stuff? And it was only me. Had a few friends who went there too and they always had to pay. Either way though, that was cool. Lol. And she was pretty hot if I remember right.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

moreno93 do u even know what u just said or are u drunk.

op when i went on vacation i went ion a cruise ship for 2 weeks. i made sure first that my house was secured alarmed and all also i had a gorge but i have 3 cars so i just rented 2 storage units and left my others in their for the time i was gone. i also learned that if u dont rant or spread the word that your going to be away for some period it helps since there is always some one in ur circle jealous or some one will tell some one and they will tell a friend and so on and on. sorry to hear what happened hope u get it resolved.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

To Be Honest when i was younger, like 5-12 i use to have the stickiest fingers. (bubble gum, candy bar etc.) As i got a bit older it just turned into a rush. I HAVE NEVER stolen from a person though. It was always from a company. Now i'd only steal something if it was worth a couple grand. And if i knew i wasn't going to get caught.

Are you serious with this?
I hope he's not. I mean i remember being younger and there was this chick as a cashier at a gas station. I'd go there (keep in mind, I was young like 10) and I'd have enough money to buy whatever I wanted (bag of chips and a hot dog or whatnot) and she'd always just say "on the house". I felt bad because I knew it wasn't me stealing but I felt like I was. And eventually I do think she got fired (never saw her again).

Part of me was thinkin she was wanting to get with an underage kid (her being early 30's or so) or else, I don't have a clue. Literally. Why else would you give a random kid free stuff? And it was only me. Had a few friends who went there too and they always had to pay. Either way though, that was cool. Lol. And she was pretty hot if I remember right.

Sounds like you should of banged her. Lol

I'm kidding of course

Lol 10 years old...

That would of been a bit ridiculous

Posted

To Be Honest when i was younger, like 5-12 i use to have the stickiest fingers. (bubble gum, candy bar etc.) As i got a bit older it just turned into a rush. I HAVE NEVER stolen from a person though. It was always from a company. Now i'd only steal something if it was worth a couple grand. And if i knew i wasn't going to get caught.

If I was you, I'd stay clear from most of the vehicles on this forum ... especially mine.

If you have read anything on this forum, You can plainly tell that we own guns ... Some more than others ...

Just saying

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

That sucks big time.

But i think its even more worse (in a slight way) when car is broken into and nothing is stolen.

a few years ago my old GTi got passenger window broken. I replace window (had a extra door bought for cheap). Then the next day, my rear window gets smashed. Nothing taken out, nothing moved. had tons of CD's, paint ball gun, ect.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

If I was you, I'd stay clear from most of the vehicles on this forum ... especially mine.

If you have read anything on this forum, You can plainly tell that we own guns ... Some more than others ...

Just saying

Then there's n8 and bigsix LOL.

Posted

If I was you, I'd stay clear from most of the vehicles on this forum ... especially mine.

If you have read anything on this forum, You can plainly tell that we own guns ... Some more than others ...

Just saying

Then there's n8 and bigsix LOL.

and then you have the army surplus from Rolexrifleman :shok:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

To Be Honest when i was younger, like 5-12 i use to have the stickiest fingers. (bubble gum, candy bar etc.) As i got a bit older it just turned into a rush. I HAVE NEVER stolen from a person though. It was always from a company. Now i'd only steal something if it was worth a couple grand. And if i knew i wasn't going to get caught.

I really hope your friends are trolling you.

Stealing from a company is the same as stealing from people. If its a few grand, maybe the owner has to send his employee home because he does not have the money to pay him for a week.

Posted

Because we live in a world where people want what they cannot afford, and a society that makes it too damn easy to get things you cannot afford. The same people that irresponsibly will max out all their credit cards buying things that they cannot really afford.

My dad always told me "save your money son", and he hated credit cards. If I wanted something, I worked and saved up until I could buy it outright. Now people feel like the world owes them something for nothing. If a vending machine mistakenly gives you two bags of chips or something, you might think "well, it serves them right for charging so much for the chips", etc. Not the best example, but still. Point being, there are people that feel the victim can afford to have their stuff stolen, and that makes it okay. Sad world we live in.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 372 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...