Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

How Long Did You Wait For Your Subs ?


ImaNoob

Recommended Posts

Posted

My Q12 took about a month. What type of Fi did you order?

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

If your impatient, buying custom built subs is not for you. Especially during the part of the season when big shows are going on. I'm local to Vegas and know Shawn personally and I can tell you I have waited longer than any of you for my subs and I still don't have them. I guess I'm different because I understand and know why things are backed up right now. Shawn is personally calling everybody as of Monday and letting them know there will be a delay. So if you don't want to wait, get a refund and order elsewhere but if you wait you wont be disappointed.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

3 month and they were already built and instock

It was all in the shipping

Yous would have seen then next day or in days

But I waserent will to drop nilly 1k each on air freight when sea was 300 for 4

Posted

It took a little over a month to get my sp4's and I waited over 3 months to get my second UFO style BTL a couple years ago. Good things come to those who wait :)

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 469 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...