zack_e89 Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Decaf doesn't use lil Wayne so idc He actually has a few Wayne songs .. yeah he doesn't listen to decaf i don't think lol Well lets see, he has seizures gets out of the hospital then goes on a binge of drinking children's prescription pain killers, while I am dieing of pancreatic cancer so excuse me if I really don't feel sorry for a rich ass drug addict when I'm having to sell my equipment to pay for my cremation. I get the pleasure of laying here in pain until Monday because I couldn't sell anything to get my medication.. pretty sad...good luck man 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Noel989 Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 If tupac was alive I think they would've atleast done one collab Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
sayhuh? Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 This is why the hate. Rapping since 9? Blown
KillaCam Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 If Tupac was alive he'd be doing movies like Ice Cube. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
OrzechNJ Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 I dont wish him dead but I just want him to forget about whatever he was doing so far.. and disappear from stage.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Carbon Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Isnt he suppose to have a new album in 10 days or somthing...
KillaCam Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 I think every 10-15 days or so is about when he releases another album And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
SLAYER1805 Posted March 16, 2013 Report Posted March 16, 2013 Isnt he suppose to have a new album in 10 days or somthing...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.