I'll keep you in prayer man

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Just wondering, you are in Michigan where Medicinal Marijuana is legal. IDK how your views are on MMJ, but have you looked into it?

You could even use marijuana (including wax/oil) that is high in CBD and low in THC, which provides pain relief from CBD without the stoned effect from THC.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Just wondering, you are in Michigan where Medicinal Marijuana is legal. IDK how your views are on MMJ, but have you looked into it?

You could even use marijuana (including wax/oil) that is high in CBD and low in THC, which provides pain relief from CBD without the stoned effect from THC.

It is possible to get the ani-cancer benefits without getting high

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/03/israel-highless-marijuana_n_1645488.html

I haven't looked into it but I'll check. The pain meds I'm on now work pretty well. I just don't have any energy or strength because I haven't been able to eat or even been hungry in months lol. Do you have any idea what the medical marijuana costs? I thought it was expensive thats why the government liked it.

I actually feel good enough I'm going to go to the grocery store, I'm excited to get outside for a little bit. I credit all of you for helping me break out of some of my depression.

I live in California (do not know how it is in Michigan) but in CA, under prop 215, a person can be prescribed a medical marihuana card with a recommendation from their doctor. Usually, you can just go to a marijuana clinic and there will be a doctor there to check you out.

It usually costs around 40-60$ for the actual sign up and another 10-30$ for the medical card itself. This allows a patient to purchase marijuana for medical purposes.

With marijuana, they have different buds / categories. First, there is Sativa / indica. Sativa is a more uprising and happy feeling while indica is a more relaxing and sleepy feeling. The higher the THC level, the more potent it is. They also have buds that are high in CBD and low in THC which is good for pain relief.

If you are not a smoker, there is always edibles, tea, lotions, drinks, candy, etc. and if you are a smoker an want super potent, try concentrates (hash, oil, wax)

There's a lot of medical marijuana patients using marijuana for medical purposes. You should look into it. Good luc with your situation and I hope you overcome the obstacles in your future.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

^^^

What he said about the medical marjuana thing, you should be able I get an oz much cheaper 200 or less. Down to 100 for good stuff, might actually help you a lot

Message me ill try to be more help ,

I paypal'd the money for the wire and some extra for

Hope you are feeling better

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1