mbdblue Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Best of luck tomorrow man! AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
larrys95civic Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I know I'm going with all of your support so I know everything will be fine. I'm heading to bed to try and sleep since I have to be at the hospital really early, I'll let you all know how things went as soon as I get home, or wake up lol. Not sure if I'll get to go home so I'm going to take my laptop lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Carbon Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Best of luck tomorrow man! X2. Praying for you man! Btw I got crazy busy this week and forgot about the $20 I owe ya Whats your paypal, I would like to send it over tonight
dog24fret Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 [email protected] Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Lbox88 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 You should be getting a visit from a social worker at the hospital, don't know if it will be before or after the surgery, probably after. But BE SURE to talk to her. Vent whatever, they are there to help, and she might be able to check into the benefits as far as applying for medicaid and social security stuff. Good luck, I'll be checking this thread in the morning at 7am when I get into work and throughout the day. UBL | Build Log
OrzechNJ Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I know its a little late but I just sent whatever I could!! Good Luck! sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
HunterJohnson Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Good luck dude were praying for you! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
SLAYER1805 Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 I get paid tomorrow, you more than likely will be receiving a donation from me too, I hope nothing but the best for you bro on your operation!
RyanJ Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 My dad had a triple by pass and they cut open his whole stomach and chest. I remember seeing him in the hospital and he was doing awful. Well looked awful at least. He went through 3 surgeries and he also has type 2 diabetes. He made it because he knows he has a family and sons to take care of. Once you see your kids and family after the surgery, you know everything from there will go uphill. Keep your head up and I hope everything goes well. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Carbon Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Money sent! Hope it helps you man! Stay strong brother GodSpeed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.