OrionStang Posted May 27, 2013 Author Report Posted May 27, 2013 Sent a few texts since he was last on, he didn't reply. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted May 27, 2013 Author Report Posted May 27, 2013 Was working a couple weeks ago. Might be month to month though. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
dog24fret Posted June 5, 2013 Report Posted June 5, 2013 Orion heard anything from or about him sir? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
OrionStang Posted June 5, 2013 Author Report Posted June 5, 2013 I haven't heard anything guys. Sorry to say. Hope he is doing ok. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
dog24fret Posted June 5, 2013 Report Posted June 5, 2013 I hope so also man. Long time to not to hear anything. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dolarbilz Posted June 5, 2013 Report Posted June 5, 2013 Anybody know His address or lives by him even if couple hour drive check on him.just read this whole thread.bullshit how life works
Lbox88 Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 He's in a pretty remote part of northern Michigan, I think there may be a member or two up there but I think it'd be a good 2-3 hour drive for the closest person. UBL | Build Log
Bump4life Posted June 7, 2013 Report Posted June 7, 2013 i havent heard anything. txted and no response. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 7, 2013 Report Posted June 7, 2013 What part of Michigan? I'm planning on heading up to Houghton in the next month or so, I could cruise by no problem I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.