RyanJ Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 I made a vid for you guys yesterday but for some reason it uploads but when it gets to the end it fails.. Wherever it's uploaded let us know. hope your feeling better MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
larrys95civic Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 For some reason I woke up and my eye sight has been blurry, my nurse should be here soon for my IV treatment though. I'm not sure how much she's going to whine when I tell her I went out for a little while yesterday lol Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Lbox88 Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Tell her to blow it out her ass if she does lol. I'll talk to my wife later tonight to see if she knows of anything to help make sure you get meds, she's been a social worker for spectrum health, Toledo hospital, Pine Rest, and now Spectrum Health Hospice, so if there's a hookup somewhere she'll probably know about it. UBL | Build Log
CortezDTV Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Tell her to blow it out her ass if she does lol. I'll talk to my wife later tonight to see if she knows of anything to help make sure you get meds, she's been a social worker for spectrum health, Toledo hospital, Pine Rest, and now Spectrum Health Hospice, so if there's a hookup somewhere she'll probably know about it. Awesome!^^^^ Sorry ur Avitar makes me laugh all u could think after I read that was Coming from the guy with the vacume sucking up a liken of white powder! SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
CNF Kevosinn Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 just sent some thing over, get well man! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 I'll send something when I get paid next week. Stay strong man.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 In for the videos. I'll try to pick up a job this weekend to send you some money man.
Chris Hammer Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Gifted 20$ throw paypal..Hope it helps man. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 I've got some stuff just collections dust...not much. But some wire/terminals etc. Ill throw up a FS thread later tonight..and whatever I make off it Ill send through paypal. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Lbox88 Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Texted wife, says you should apply for medicaid and social security disability. Will probably qualify immediately for social security disability and that combined with whatever medicaid will help you with, you should be pretty well covered. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.