Need a HU that displays Ipod on the Deck... Not a Pioneer

Single or DD? What features do u want?

My Alpine CDA117 undeniably isn't the fastest, but it sure works ;)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

pioneer is about the best hu their is got a double for my sister car $200 brand new

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Single din, any of the Kenwood eXcelon units. My x896 does iPod, iPhone, and Android all through bluetooth or USB.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Adam, I love my Kenwood(and all my past Kenwoods too). You think the newer JVC, since being under Kenwood, has the same features for a little less money? I haven't seen any of the newer ones except a chick I work with has a chameleon and seems pretty legit.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

No, pioneer is absolutely the worst head unit ever created in the existence of head units.

id rather have a hole in the spot for my hu than run a pioneer

what head units u were running before ?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Adam, I love my Kenwood(and all my past Kenwoods too). You think the newer JVC, since being under Kenwood, has the same features for a little less money? I haven't seen any of the newer ones except a chick I work with has a chameleon and seems pretty legit.

I dunno why, but the Kameleon was always my favorite looking deck. I would assume that if the JVC deck is iPod ready, that it should display the info up there. It works with Android as long as the phone has the Kenwood/JVC Music Control app. And I saw somewhere a few months ago, that JVC was indeed stepping up their game this year, so I think the newer units do have iPod display via USB.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ran into and saw the same thing.

IMHO JVC is BACK, and rolling......

that said, i also was a Pioneer hater,.. but, bought the 80prs for use in my next build... hope i made a ok choice. Time will tell. It may end up out the window, and on the road. Well see...

I haven't seen any issues with the higher end single din pioneers... 7400 8x00 9x00 and the 80prs... I believe you had the double din, but suite yourself. I'd say 7400 or 80 PRS IMO > any single din if you take in account functionality, price point, and how good they are. I know for a fact that both 7400 and 80 PRS go past 60/62 with no clipping on either 40hz or 1k and I haven't seen any of them have ground loop problems so far to my knowledge

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived