ChevyBoy95 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 level 6s.... Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Cc2cuz Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 How bout tantric shd 18. I've been researching them but don't know why cuz I'm really happy with my sp4. Im always changing it up even when I'm happy. Call me crazy
john253a Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 custom dd instead of the off the shelf z if you want something different trw17
Kyblack76 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Man... Please, if you have any info, can you share more regarding a new DD project??? I haven't heard anything??? But would love to hear!!!!??? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
the1uwannab Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 Man... Please, if you have any info, can you share more regarding a new DD project??? I haven't heard anything??? But would love to hear!!!!??? As soon as i hear something I'll fill you in
n8ball2013 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 they've been talking about a 4 inch coil Woofer for a while now. They just havent done it. I'm gonna be in the market for new woofers beofre too long I think and would really like to see what they got coooking. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
the1uwannab Posted March 29, 2013 Author Report Posted March 29, 2013 they've been talking about a 4 inch coil Woofer for a while now. They just havent done it. I'm gonna be in the market for new woofers beofre too long I think and would really like to see what they got coooking. Yeah but my guy over there says it should be really soon and if they come out quick ill have to snag them up but i was getting ideas on other woofers if they dont come out for a while i wish the smd's would come out already andd i can never get a hold of AA anyway i dont know they're new number and if anyone has it if they could pm it to me. Im actually a dealer for AA and havent been able to order anything.
zydrix Posted March 29, 2013 Report Posted March 29, 2013 If you want something not everyone has, everest BDX series 18" My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
the1uwannab Posted March 29, 2013 Author Report Posted March 29, 2013 If you want something not everyone has, everest BDX series 18" I was checking it out looks like a beast of a sub but anyone have any reviews on them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.