Battery test thread

Obviously I don't have the money to buy all of those batteries. We are going to test the ones we can get our hands on easily. The we will buy a battery, test it and sell it. We have a list going.

The purposes of this is to help you decide what battery you may want. Price can be your biggest factor. Then you have some one who needs a battery to hold up to a 5 second burp. Then you have some who need to do 30 second runs. Some people want to demo for a long time and will need reserve. The data is for you to interpret how you want.

batcap please!!!!

Batcap 4000 looks just like the Odyssey group 31. And it costs about $150 more than the Odyssey.

>>what about those storm cell batts you florida boys

love?lockquote>

We will be testing a stormcell ,a crescendo, a kinetik 2400, and whatever we can get

but apparently a batcap is made with different internals. i can get for a good deal. if i could get it for a good price can we test?

its not its OEMd by enersys verified when i called about the sears die hard platinums PM-1s same exact internels different cases.batcap 4000 is the same as odyssey 2150/stinger spp2150/ diehard pm-1.told that guy in the other thread that but some people only believe what they want to and i gain nothing arguing with some "no it all" over the web /rant\

but they're good batts

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

I had to make an account just for this thread. lol

FLwatersaver and myself have been doing all the testing here at my garage.

Thank you for that man, I appreciate all the hard work you did! :drinks:

Archived