edit. double

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

My notifications says your a :aw: . :lol2: Just teasing. Like the vids, keep em coming.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Yeah but I bet that with that low tune and relatively small port the response curve is super flat, I mean it's not like it's up to any of us if you would rather sacrifice the smoothness of the frequency response for a bigger number on the meter.

That said since you are tuned down in 32 you can probably sacrifice a couple hertz higher tuning or a larger port and stay musical as shit but I'm sure you've heard that a million times.

I adore your system either way bro! You make sure to do everything the right way if you do it at all. I'm interested in the next turn in this build! Waiting on you to stay and enjoy it for a bit too tho haha

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Yeah but I bet that with that low tune and relatively small port the response curve is super flat, I mean it's not like it's up to any of us if you would rather sacrifice the smoothness of the frequency response for a bigger number on the meter.

That said since you are tuned down in 32 you can probably sacrifice a couple hertz higher tuning or a larger port and stay musical as shit but I'm sure you've heard that a million times.

I adore your system either way bro! You make sure to do everything the right way if you do it at all. I'm interested in the next turn in this build! Waiting on you to stay and enjoy it for a bit too tho haha

Thank you very much. It means a lot. And, your are CORRECT.

We ran the Damore IM-SG on it. The fucking thing saw the impedance stay with in .3ohm on from almost 10hz. across. I shit you not.....

Tripped me and Kenny out. But, again, id expect thats why it sounds good on the tunes. And the peak, falls on its face.

I think, i could add 30k on it, and not increase, THAT SAID, i also think, Ill still have a fairly impressive peak, with no power.

Like now, Im at 1.4 nominal. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT ? lol... and, i lost .9 db from wired at .35 and pulling MOTHER amperage. lol....

Im telling you. With out proper tools, you know NOTHING. Just me. :shrug:

Well

the door wouldnt stay shut anymore.

the striker on the inside was broke all around it, and "pushed in", leaving a 1/2 inch gap when "shut"

soooooo

gfy

Used a TIG for some heat control. Shit is SOOooo thin.

IMG_0831_zps4fb5275c.jpg

i prepped it all, and cut, and angled the metal. I had a buddy at a shop do the welding. It is soooo thin, it scared me.

any way, NOW i need to change the hinge pins... but, the bitch now SHUTS equal to the roof and panels. FML.

lucky you, you got amps i am still here waiting..........

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Lol it will hold for while then tear one outside of welds.hopefully not

round and round we go huh?!...

never ending.... lol

lucky you, you got amps i am still here waiting..........

you got like 19 days dude.... hold tight.

I know he met with a buiz partner, and its coming... just hold.

Trust me, your not the only one. Hell these are NOT the amps i wanted dude..... i just needed to get up and running, as well as put some to test. I was chose long long long ago. Its not personal. Hope you understand. :)

TEAM POPULUS FTMFW.... and we are just getting our feet on the ground. :) trust me.

Lol, you fucks and your port ratio/per cube crap lol

Kyle if I remember correctly, you can probably increase to around 300-320 sq in, I'll take a look when I come back home though.

Did the imsg help figure the volume of the wall or just the tuning? If the volume is larger than what you expected, then you could shrink it a bit by having a bigger port, you probably wouldn't be able to play 23hz with authority anymore, but the smaller volume, and larger port would up the output on the meter.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived