Dude! The alt is badass!!

IT does look smexy..

that said

if you know me... function and FASHION means dick to me.

I want it to work.

That "chrome, this, and blue that".. i DONT CARE.

Trust me... youll see output.. at load.. HOT.. and then HOTTER,.. and then? AS HOT as i can.

Ill sit there for 7 hours, not moving, demoing, and... then?

Then the number i posted, will show.

(i have faith,.. you will see )

Well ya know if you kill it Mike'll have a new one to you within like 5 days lol.. Jason fried his 16v like a month or 2 ago :/ Called him about something and he's like "wtf did you do demo non stop and not move? Oh im already putting it back together now" like dude knows his shit not that I dont gotta say anything. That schmexy color scheme doe means dick looks sex. Needs an SBC rooster logo on the pulley plate luls

Well ya know if you kill it Mike'll have a new one to you within like 5 days lol.. Jason fried his 16v like a month or 2 ago :/ Called him about something and he's like "wtf did you do demo non stop and not move? Oh im already putting it back together now" like dude knows his shit not that I dont gotta say anything. That schmexy color scheme doe means dick looks sex. Needs an SBC rooster logo on the pulley plate luls

too bad my alt is under so i can put one of those lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Not worried about failure, nor warranty shit. Not at all. I demo non stop, and dont move. Alts get hot as balls, and just keep rolling, and spitting out amperage.

Love the man either way. I love the blue...... love it..

SBC logo is planned else where... i have my own custom pulley covers coming. Im staying with a SINGER S but blued, and then cut, for the silver to come through. Nothing big like Bowman, but simple and perfect. :)

all this talk of mine singer alts got me hornier than a fat bitch watching magic mike.

magic mike singer that is.

:)

can't wait for mine

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

IT does look smexy..

that said

I want it to work.

Trust me... youll see output.. at load.. HOT.. and then HOTTER,.. and then? AS HOT as i can.

My alt is my most reliable piece of equipment in my car lol love it... And it's plain ole silver, not paying $50 for it to look good under my hood lol now if he wants to do it for free? Shit... Why not lol but performance is what matters to me and maannnn does it perform lol love it...

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

I <3 kylar.. All i gotta say

You should.

Im made 23 dollars on that deal. Thanks faggot.

IT does look smexy..

that said

I want it to work.

My alt is my most reliable piece of equipment in my car lol love it... And it's plain ole silver, not paying $50 for it to look good under my hood lol now if he wants to do it for free? Shit... Why not lol but performance is what matters to me and maannnn does it perform lol love it...

My entire build WAS coffin nail reliable, until the 175.4 took a shit.

For me? the ALT ive ran, got hotter than i could lay a finger on. Put out 280.

a 4 hour drive ONE WAY, driving up to the comp.... beat on it like it owed me money. I was the only one that demo'd before hitting the lane.

Then, i sat and demo'd while the other classes went. Then, took first at the ass end. AND... then, i drove the turd home.

Ill admit, i could smell the powdercoating burning off... i could smell the windings. THat said. My voltage NEVER left off (it went down after heat, but, shit)

Just what IVE seen. :shrug:

Dude the quality of those pics is off the hook! LOL and text me back asshole

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Archived