What happened to this member?

He got butthurt and rage quit

Edit: Start reading through the meme thread for an explanation

The only designer I would go to would be RAM Designs, he does awesome boxes that don't require me to move the port.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Exactly brian. Before Torres there wasn't this plethora of box gurus. After everyone and their mama is a pro

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The only designer I would go to would be RAM Designs, he does awesome boxes that don't require me to move the port.

i turn to joe x. cuz his are free

I'm teaching myself how to do my own, but I would never charge for a design cause I'm not a pro by any means.

These kids like 412cvx that have torres and sketchup think they are pros, it's saying you'll charge for a box build cause you built 2 boxes.

Joe X probably has lots of experience behind enclosures, and I always see him give out designs.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I'm teaching myself how to do my own, but I would never charge for a design cause I'm not a pro by any means.

These kids like 412cvx that have torres and sketchup think they are pros, it's saying you'll charge for a box build cause you built 2 boxes.

Joe X probably has lots of experience behind enclosures, and I always see him give out designs.

No offense to him, but Joe X doesn't strike me as a knowledgeable designer. He does it and people seem to be happy and I'm sure he does it for fun, but he more or less whips out pretty "universal" boxes. He's given designs without knowing what amp or what the listening style of the user is.

I might be totally wrong and that is in no way meant to be a bash on him, but it's just my observation.

Back when I started you actually had to learn to do the math on paper, now you can do it from an app on your phone and call yourself an installer lol. If someone wants a design I still use my old drafting table and do it by hand, because I'm an old stubborn fucker lol.

No offense to him, but Joe X doesn't strike me as a knowledgeable designer. He does it and people seem to be happy and I'm sure he does it for fun, but he more or less whips out pretty "universal" boxes. He's given designs without knowing what amp or what the listening style of the user is.

I might be totally wrong and that is in no way meant to be a bash on him, but it's just my observation.

Well, his designs are free, so you get what you pay for

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Yupp I went to him for my box. Very happy with how it sounds. I would do it myself but don't want to risk my equipment when I have little experience designing enclosures.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived