8ight Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 And to think, all the politicians have the audacity to claim our law system isn't broken. I don't care if there are a million successful trials. If just one trial of these type of trials fail, then the system is broken. Our system is a bureaucracy they rate success based on their budget and number of convictions, even if those convictions are for stupid non-violent offenses that is success to them. I'm gonna hate
reg93f150 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 he wont be put in gen pop.. but i can gurantee you he will get his fair share of an ass whooping.. both ways.. cant stand people like that, like why the **** would you do that to a 6 month old baby.. if he think's he's having a hard time now, wait till he has to answer to God for what he has done.. these kind of people need to be put in gen pop with free for all jumpsuit on him.. ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
8ight Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 he wont be put in gen pop.. but i can gurantee you he will get his fair share of an ass whooping.. both ways.. cant stand people like that, like why the **** would you do that to a 6 month old baby.. if he think's he's having a hard time now, wait till he has to answer to God for what he has done.. these kind of people need to be put in gen pop with free for all jumpsuit on him.. Give all the sex offenders and thieves different colored jumpsuits I'm gonna hate
lifted_silverado Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 I dont see how an attorney could take his case for defense. I couldnt live with myself knowing I tried to help some piece of shit like that. Seeing shit like this makes my stomach turn. Just proof that there is real evil in the world. He should die a horrible death, it shouldnt be as quick and painless as lethal injection Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
littlebuck1919 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 I vote for lethal injection without the shit to make the pain go away! (Kinda like law abiding citizen) Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586 i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol 6/18/82 - 4/17/12 R.I.P. to my sister Shana
Nate Futuristic Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 I vote for lethal injection without the shit to make the pain go away! (Kinda like law abiding citizen) Fuck that he should be cut apart like darby or whatever the fat guy name is in that movie down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
LT.Smoke Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 he wont be put in gen pop.. but i can gurantee you he will get his fair share of an ass whooping.. both ways.. cant stand people like that, like why the **** would you do that to a 6 month old baby.. if he think's he's having a hard time now, wait till he has to answer to God for what he has done.. these kind of people need to be put in gen pop with free for all jumpsuit on him.. If you dont think CO's facilitate pieces of shit like this to unexplainable ass whoopins then you're nuts lol... They happen in blind camera spots mysteriously all the time... At least thats what I was told when I worked at a jail Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
knowledge Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 Die motherfucker, I hope it happens painfully. i second this REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
KillaCam Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 I'll bet one of the CO's let him get confronted by the general population at some point. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
HunterJohnson Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 Wtf? I wish I could refuse to believe this actually happen. We shud rid the world of ppl like this Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.