The owner of that white PT in the first video you posted is local-ish to me. Comes to all our shows down here. VERY clean, swap looks nearly OEM.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I'm interested. I like what you have done rebuilding subs so far especially the solo-x s

Thanks man, that's my favorite part too. That and the door panels.

The owner of that white PT in the first video you posted is local-ish to me. Comes to all our shows down here. VERY clean, swap looks nearly OEM.

Is there any way I can have you give them my name and number the next time you see them? I have been trying to get a hold of their fab guy, Donnie Johnson, about doing my chassis for me. Thanks

I just finished reading your whole build log from the beginning, and man you do some amazing work! It's all so clean!

Thank you, I appreciate the compliments!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Im brand new to this, im lucky i know how too post a comment.... No we dont have build logs, but my Instagram name is "j_dog_lozano" and im currently just working on a daily ground pounder sorta setup, 2 DC lvl2 15z on a 1.2k, an XS950, all OFC skyhigh wiring, and all cresecendo mods and highs. Cool thing is ive almost got it all, an im doing it all myself, im 15. Lol youngest installer in my city i think.. And im still looking at all ir pics. Damm ur my idol. Ur putting so much work into it, im sure ur done as we speak, lol but i bearly found out abouth it.... Hmu on ig if u hve one. U can see my pt cruiser, idk how too get bacl too this point. So u can PM me on here i guess or email me [email protected] im definatly taking notes from ur build

Thanks man.

Yeah I started back on this today, and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.

It is just SO damn close, I feel like I need to go ahead and finish the interior, wall, doors etc. It is close to finished everywhere I look.

So yeah I think I'm gonna give it hell & see if I can get this beast together finally...

Anyone interested in seeing that? (I know all my friends here are, but I get the feeling I'm not well liked by someone here of authority.)

So IDK if I should even continue this build log here, or move it to another site, where I'm not labeled as a "bitch" in my member title...

Decisions, decisions.

Don't let the feelings you think someone may have towards you ruin the awesomeness for everyone. You do kickass work, and that work deserves to be posted on this sight, even if you feel the site isn't as deserving of your work if you know what I mean.

Just stay focused on the good, I am glad you are going to finish this build, and share the goodness brotha!

Now get to work! :)

Is there any way I can have you give them my name and number the next time you see them? I have been trying to get a hold of their fab guy, Donnie Johnson, about doing my chassis for me. Thanks

For sure man, not sure when it will be due to show season down here winding down but if I see them I will get it.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

• 5 months later...

Hey guys, just wanted to let u all know this project is not dead yet, and neither am I. I've had some bad luck, as well as some personal issues (story of my life), which have kept me from moving forward. But I will not give up on this, not ever. So eventually it will be finished.

But first, I must relocate. I just can't continue anything until I do. So if anyone is hiring, in Texas, Florida, California, or anywhere in between, please let me know. I am ready to go! Thanks guys.

And no worries, I will get through this.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

damn dude, i would love to chill with ya here in TN. i have no idea what is open here but if I hear of something I will let ya know.

Thanks man. Tennessee would be great, a lot of good people there, and its beautiful country.

And some awesome fabricators there too!

Yeah let me know if u hear of anything. I appreciate it.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Archived