Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Yellow vs. Gray spider?


Recommended Posts

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

I noticed that my subs seem to have a spider pack made up of both yellow and gray spiders. And the new ones are exclusively yellow.

Maybe there is more to it than just color?

Posted

I was told they are the same. However, my Mayhem with yellow spiders moves more than the one with the black spiders. On the same power, in the same box, the yellow pack "excurts" (LOL) more.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I just bought four more mayhem 18"s my concern is that it has a smaller dia spider then my originals mayhems

Pics?

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Posted

^^^^ really bill is one that much smaller than the other?

Txt me pic

I'll send you pic you post.lol can't figure it out

They measure about 7"

Posted

I was told they are the same. However, my Mayhem with yellow spiders moves more than the one with the black spiders. On the same power, in the same box, the yellow pack "excurts" (LOL) more.

No concern here?

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...