(Mars One Applications) Who wants to become part of history?

Going to space has always been a dream of mine :D

Probably going to have to eat MREs for those 7 months too... and even then if I knew it was a suicide mission to Mars I would want my last meals to be steaks or something damn.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Interesting, but If they actually make it to Mars and land safely I'll be surprised (and excited). I've always been intrigued by space. One concern right off though...zero mention on their site about medical or security support??? Even If I knew I would make the trip and land safely there would be no way in hell I'd go without security provisions and qualified medical staff! But maybe they just left those parts out on the site?

WTF, what kind of secruity do you need ya noob.

Only 1 man I'd trust for TOP FLIGHT MUFUCKIN SECURITY OF MARS

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Interesting, but If they actually make it to Mars and land safely I'll be surprised (and excited). I've always been intrigued by space. One concern right off though...zero mention on their site about medical or security support??? Even If I knew I would make the trip and land safely there would be no way in hell I'd go without security provisions and qualified medical staff! But maybe they just left those parts out on the site?

WTF, what kind of secruity do you need ya noob.

Only 1 man I'd trust for TOP FLIGHT MUFUCKIN SECURITY OF MARS

Steve Meades :)?

If there was some way to colonize up there and create sustainability then I think this would be bad ass. But I just don't see that happening. :pardon:

Archived