dionysus Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 I just went thru this whole build log on my phone drinking my coffee and morning dabs, the pstones work is impeccable and the mad scientist mind of B never fails to surprise and inspire me! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
MarioB Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 wheres the updates 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
b-eazy Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 Lol.....u smelt it comming.....bwahhhhhhhhahhhhh ;)
b-eazy Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 Times for some updates and....UPGRADES... :) FOR 2014..... :)
b-eazy Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 .................. lol...Thx cj... :) and jeff..
CJ18 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 I am just a clueless bystander with no knowledge of anything.....
Keith77 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
dionysus Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 Oh yeah! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Keith77 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.