MarioB Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 30" the pallet is 36" wide 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
b-eazy Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 30" the pallet is 36" widestrike 1....... wrong. ...lolllllll ;)
RossGo Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 28" kmc? Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)
b-eazy Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 28" kmc?.....wrong....lolllllll try again ;)
dionysus Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 I know! Know! Lol! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
n8ball2013 Posted February 9, 2014 Report Posted February 9, 2014 24s on 37s THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
b-eazy Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 I know! Know! Lol! no fair for you. .....thx again for your support
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.