2loud4uboyz Posted January 12, 2016 Report Posted January 12, 2016 I wanted to see wookie get a hair trick . How could you not think of that LOL dang that would have been sweet.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 13, 2016 Report Posted January 13, 2016 Hell yeah I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
RossGo Posted January 13, 2016 Report Posted January 13, 2016 I wanted to see wookie get a hair trick . How could you not think of that LOL dang that would have been sweet. I assume that thing had some heavy fur He is still on 4 amps I think Plus Chewy might not have wanted him to haha Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)
b-eazy Posted January 19, 2016 Report Posted January 19, 2016 hello guys ...sry its been a while...there has been alot of upgrades...for sure...ill get u guys details..tomorrow.....glad to see u guys still like it....only on for amps still...its a beast....ill get u guys .....back up to date for sure....thx for hanging in there ...means alot :)
79 cutty Posted January 21, 2016 Report Posted January 21, 2016 Is it tomorrow?!? Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Keith77 Posted December 5, 2016 Report Posted December 5, 2016 Well heres a little peek into the Storm Trooper as it sits today Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
BP1Fanatic Posted December 5, 2016 Report Posted December 5, 2016 D@MN, da force iz strong wit B & P! Neva stop SHTNONM! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
BP1Fanatic Posted December 5, 2016 Report Posted December 5, 2016 Can't believe I double posted! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Keith77 Posted December 5, 2016 Report Posted December 5, 2016 24 tens? 12's? 12s........ BTL Neo's Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.