Kyblack76 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Jesus.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Owen Hix Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 its clearly funky pup... hahaha -05 Chevy Colorado- Kenwood KDC-352U Headunit Skar VXI-65 front component speakers Polk DXi650 rear speakers Alpine MRP-F300 4 chan. DC 3.5k Mono block 4 Skar VVX 8 D2's 3 cubes @ 28hz XS d3400 Big 3 Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165896-05-chevy-colorado-4-vvx-8s-vxi65s-daily-driver/ Bringin' car audio to this half a horse town in Iowa I call home.
Hotdog Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 VVME (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
DubNDodge Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 West Coast Car Audio? Bunch of cool gadgets on thereI know you cant sense sarcasm online, but I really hope you are kidding. Ha yeah, I was hoping someone would sense it by how I said gadgets instead of SMD products '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Need Bass Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Does the winning guess get a prize from the sponsor? My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
skyhighcaraudio Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 you guys better keep guessing lol Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1 MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/
inm Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Walmart On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
CJ18 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 West Coast Car Audio? Bunch of cool gadgets on thereI know you cant sense sarcasm online, but I really hope you are kidding.Ha yeah, I was hoping someone would sense it by how I said gadgets instead of SMD productsok just checking
Hotdog Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Iraggi (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.