Owen Hix Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Sky High Car Audio Sky High Audio Car High Sky Audio Car High Audio Sky Car Audio High Sky Car Audio Sky High Car Car High Sky Audio Car Audio High Sky Car Sky Audio High ... High Sky Audio Car has a nice ring to it. agreeeeeeeeed -05 Chevy Colorado- Kenwood KDC-352U Headunit Skar VXI-65 front component speakers Polk DXi650 rear speakers Alpine MRP-F300 4 chan. DC 3.5k Mono block 4 Skar VVX 8 D2's 3 cubes @ 28hz XS d3400 Big 3 Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165896-05-chevy-colorado-4-vvx-8s-vxi65s-daily-driver/ Bringin' car audio to this half a horse town in Iowa I call home.
knowledge Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Tommy McKinnie Zipties Inc. lmfao REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Bump4life Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 soooo whoooo? Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
IBleedMusick Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 soooo whoooo? Deez Nuts 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
RooTxBeeR Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Well crap. I figured it was about time that we had a wire company for a partner, since we basically have everything else.called XS power. I'm on the boat to for sky high, but he even said it wasn't, so who knows. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
DubNDodge Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Well crap. I figured it was about time that we had a wire company for a partner, since we basically have everything else.called XS power. I'm on the boat to for sky high, but he even said it wasn't, so who knows. Shoot, I overlooked the wire aspect of their company because of their bad ass batteries. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
HunterJohnson Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Please be, hertz, morel, something sq and sexy Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
michigancapri92 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 or linear power blues car audio ! :-D Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.