Real music

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

• 2 weeks later...

How can we talk real..... without some Immortal ....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

How can we talk real..... without some Immortal ....

If you like Immortal Technique, This fool is 16 when he made this song, but I feel like he sounds like a mini RZA or Immortal.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

While I consider most instrument based music "real music" based on the time to get it to sound just how the artist wants it. When I look into the EDM or electronically produced music I really base everything off of Bassnectar. The amount of time and love he puts into his songs and mixtapes is much more than I see in any other artist. There are a few others that also have lots of passion about producing but none near Bassnectar. While making a majority of his music free to the public on his website.

I know it's a remix but it is just the best of both worlds to me.

My favorite of his songs.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

being a car audio site i was thinking regular music not bass boosted or slowed down stuff but a "real artist " will connect better with the fans because its real not all of us can relate to "hopin out a ferrari heading to VIP"

Archived