: The Purge - What would you do if all crime were legal once a year?

hookers and blow... and maybe some ice cream sandwiches

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

We could all meet up and burn jp's car to the ground and invite ppl to the bonfire for $5 each?

so who's going to put this in their signature? LOL!

Haha I don't hate him hell I don't even kno the guy. But $5 for demos...common

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I would jump off a pier into the ocean (Hefty fine normally). Rid emy mx bike on a golfcourse, looks fun as hell. I wouldn't steal, rape, pillage or riot though. Would sit on my roof or maybe go to a large city and sit up on a roof and pick off assholes who are stealing rioting, looting. Kinda like that one zombie movie where they are shooting the movie star look alikes....except they wouldn't be zombies.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I would take the fattest shits on peoples cars that I despise. and glue the key hole on the teachers doors that I hate.....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Rob a bunch of banks, then invest in a mega corporation the next day and build up a massive amount of wealth.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

^bank security firm lol

EDIT: oh wait, that would mean you would become our social security system :/

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I would jump off a pier into the ocean (Hefty fine normally). Rid emy mx bike on a golfcourse, looks fun as hell. I wouldn't steal, rape, pillage or riot though. Would sit on my roof or maybe go to a large city and sit up on a roof and pick off assholes who are stealing rioting, looting. Kinda like that one zombie movie where they are shooting the movie star look alikes....except they wouldn't be zombies.

Think that was Dawn of the Dead. They were trapped in a mall, across the road was a guy trapped on top of his own gun store.

OR.... I could pick off people robbing banks, and take the money they drop. I mean, that would quite as bad would it? Finders keepers, right? :D

My god this thread is bringing out the worst ideas ever... lol

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived